Brock Taylor dosing

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 am

Brock Taylor has been dosing people and has been getting people to dos. I have 2 pictures of him saying the first 2/3 letters of their ips and logging ips as well.ImageImage
He has been putting ip grabbers in chats in the form of track linksImage
Brocks uid: 17929

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 am

Just in case it doesn't look like a logger
Image

Jake805
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:38 am
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby Jake805 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:23 pm

doesnt rlly have anything to sim, dont think anything can happen :/

Jake805
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:38 am
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby Jake805 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:52 pm

maybe

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:33 pm

I posted this to get it out there and for people to see i didn't know who to talk to so i put it on ban court. I know it wasnt anything to do with sim but this was the only place i thought it would have been seen

DrewHD
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 am
Team: United

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DrewHD » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 pm

jlv wrote:If you want to report someone, give me the following info:
1. A brief description of what they did wrong and the time that it happened. Use /toggletime to see the time.
2. A demo of the incident.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.
4. The server where the incident occurred.

Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.

He never said anything with putting random numbers in chat and pretending its a ip. Sorry dylan.
Image

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm

DrewHD wrote:
jlv wrote:If you want to report someone, give me the following info:
1. A brief description of what they did wrong and the time that it happened. Use /toggletime to see the time.
2. A demo of the incident.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.
4. The server where the incident occurred.

Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.

He never said anything with putting random numbers in chat and pretending its a ip. Sorry dylan.

I know I messed up sorry for the waste of time

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:57 pm

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DELETE A POST

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby Brock1198 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Image
proof he is just doing this to piss me off
he is still continuing to dm me and trying to black mail me
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Brock1198 wrote:Image
proof he is just doing this to piss me off
he is still continuing to dm me and trying to black mail me

Blackmail what do you mean, im not trying to piss you off i was just going with the joke, but please explain what you mean by blackmailing

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby Brock1198 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:36 pm

DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:Image
proof he is just doing this to piss me off
he is still continuing to dm me and trying to black mail me

Blackmail what do you mean, im not trying to piss you off i was just going with the joke, but please explain what you mean by blackmailing

annoying me by spamming my discord server and saying verbal you have screenshots and other info
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:18 am

Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:Image
proof he is just doing this to piss me off
he is still continuing to dm me and trying to black mail me

Blackmail what do you mean, im not trying to piss you off i was just going with the joke, but please explain what you mean by blackmailing

annoying me by spamming my discord server and saying verbal you have screenshots and other info

yes i do have other info i will never blackmail you thought i dont want anything from you, and if you did not know blackmailing someone is when you have secret info of someone and you say give blah or ill show everyone your secret

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby Brock1198 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:46 am

DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote:Blackmail what do you mean, im not trying to piss you off i was just going with the joke, but please explain what you mean by blackmailing

annoying me by spamming my discord server and saying verbal you have screenshots and other info

yes i do have other info i will never blackmail you thought i dont want anything from you, and if you did not know blackmailing someone is when you have secret info of someone and you say give blah or ill show everyone your secret

And that's exactly what you did
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:annoying me by spamming my discord server and saying verbal you have screenshots and other info

yes i do have other info i will never blackmail you thought i dont want anything from you, and if you did not know blackmailing someone is when you have secret info of someone and you say give blah or ill show everyone your secret

And that's exactly what you did

i did actually want anything i was going to ask you something just seemed like you really didn't care

DylanMecalis
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Postby DylanMecalis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:20 pm

DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote:yes i do have other info i will never blackmail you thought i dont want anything from you, and if you did not know blackmailing someone is when you have secret info of someone and you say give blah or ill show everyone your secret

And that's exactly what you did

i did actually want anything i was going to ask you something just seemed like you really didn't care

Didnt*


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests