Brock Taylor dosing

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
DylanMecalis

Brock Taylor dosing

Post by DylanMecalis »

Brock Taylor has been dosing people and has been getting people to dos. I have 2 pictures of him saying the first 2/3 letters of their ips and logging ips as well.ImageImage
He has been putting ip grabbers in chats in the form of track linksImage
Brocks uid: 17929
DylanMecalis

Re: Brock Taylor dosing

Post by DylanMecalis »

Just in case it doesn't look like a logger
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Post by Jake805 »

doesnt rlly have anything to sim, dont think anything can happen :/
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Post by Jake805 »

maybe
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

I posted this to get it out there and for people to see i didn't know who to talk to so i put it on ban court. I know it wasnt anything to do with sim but this was the only place i thought it would have been seen
DrewHD

Post by DrewHD »

jlv wrote:If you want to report someone, give me the following info:
1. A brief description of what they did wrong and the time that it happened. Use /toggletime to see the time.
2. A demo of the incident.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.
4. The server where the incident occurred.

Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.
He never said anything with putting random numbers in chat and pretending its a ip. Sorry dylan.
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

DrewHD wrote:
jlv wrote:If you want to report someone, give me the following info:
1. A brief description of what they did wrong and the time that it happened. Use /toggletime to see the time.
2. A demo of the incident.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.
4. The server where the incident occurred.

Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.
He never said anything with putting random numbers in chat and pretending its a ip. Sorry dylan.
I know I messed up sorry for the waste of time
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DELETE A POST
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

proof he is just doing this to piss me off
he is still continuing to dm me and trying to black mail me
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

Brock1198 wrote:Image
Blackmail what do you mean, im not trying to piss you off i was just going with the joke, but please explain what you mean by blackmailing
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

DylanMecalis wrote:
Blackmail what do you mean, im not trying to piss you off i was just going with the joke, but please explain what you mean by blackmailing
annoying me by spamming my discord server and saying verbal you have screenshots and other info
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote:
annoying me by spamming my discord server and saying verbal you have screenshots and other info
yes i do have other info i will never blackmail you thought i dont want anything from you, and if you did not know blackmailing someone is when you have secret info of someone and you say give blah or ill show everyone your secret
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote: Blackmail what do you mean, im not trying to piss you off i was just going with the joke, but please explain what you mean by blackmailing
yes i do have other info i will never blackmail you thought i dont want anything from you, and if you did not know blackmailing someone is when you have secret info of someone and you say give blah or ill show everyone your secret
And that's exactly what you did
jlv wrote:
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote: annoying me by spamming my discord server and saying verbal you have screenshots and other info
i did actually want anything i was going to ask you something just seemed like you really didn't care
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

DylanMecalis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:
DylanMecalis wrote: yes i do have other info i will never blackmail you thought i dont want anything from you, and if you did not know blackmailing someone is when you have secret info of someone and you say give blah or ill show everyone your secret
i did actually want anything i was going to ask you something just seemed like you really didn't care
Didnt*