Server Mute UID: 19712 Louis Bunday

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Mxs Racer 303

Re: Server Mute UID: 19712 Louis Bunday

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

This Jake kid is on a roll lately. Be careful with your trolling. You will be noticed soon. But Hey, this is really fun to read so keep it going.
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

Jake805 wrote:i have NEVER said ANYTHING about your family brock. see, this is why i say stuff to you
really jake? bet. you said how can my family even love such a fat disappointment. i dont care about the shit youve said but your being such a hypocrite jake
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Since that's Wheels' server, I'll leave the decision to him. This has nothing to do with me being too lazy to go edit the config file...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

jlv wrote:Since that's Wheels' server, I'll leave the decision to him. This has nothing to do with me being too lazy to go edit the config file...
Best comment I've seen in awhile, probably since telling that kid he was told to "kiss yourself" :lol: