kyle coworkowski

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
scrubsallday351
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 am
Team: FCS Online

kyle coworkowski

Postby scrubsallday351 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 pm

We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 am
Team: FCS Online

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby scrubsallday351 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:27 pm

we worked it out

ColtonM
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 pm
Team: Prime

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby ColtonM » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 pm

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

Thats great man!
Image

User avatar
kxalex31
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby kxalex31 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Good to hear everything is ok!!!!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
taelale
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby taelale » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 am

Can there be an age limit on making forum posts
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2492
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:28 pm

taelale wrote:Can there be an age limit on making forum posts

this was 6 months ago....
Image

User avatar
808
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby 808 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
taelale wrote:Can there be an age limit on making forum posts

this was 6 months ago....

so why are you responding to it...
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2492
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby AHeckman2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 am

808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
taelale wrote:Can there be an age limit on making forum posts

this was 6 months ago....

so why are you responding to it...

Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna
Image

User avatar
808
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby 808 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 am

AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:this was 6 months ago....

so why are you responding to it...

Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna

you say that directly after shaming someone for posting in this topic..
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2492
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby AHeckman2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:05 pm

808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote:so why are you responding to it...

Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna

you say that directly after shaming someone for posting in this topic..

Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna
Image

User avatar
taelale
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby taelale » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 am

AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna

you say that directly after shaming someone for posting in this topic..

Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna

same
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: EZDecals DT
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby USABMXER1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:32 pm

taelale wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
808 wrote:you say that directly after shaming someone for posting in this topic..

Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna

same

Don't quite think that Heckman was trying to shame you for making a comment on a 6 month old post. Personally I believe that he was just wondering why you decided to comment on the 6 month old post. That is just me though, I could be completely wrong about it.

User avatar
808
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: kyle coworkowski

Postby 808 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
taelale wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Because it’s a public forum therefore I can post whatever da hell I wanna

same

Don't quite think that Heckman was trying to shame you for making a comment on a 6 month old post. Personally I believe that he was just wondering why you decided to comment on the 6 month old post. That is just me though, I could be completely wrong about it.

He wasn't wondering why he made the post at all, it was obvious why he made it (to use this topic as proof that kidz r dum lel)
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest