Brock Taylor

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Brock Taylor

Postby Brock1198 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 am

Can you ban me ive been quite the rascal lately and decided to jump the gate and take some one out in elsinore 01
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3031
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: Brock Taylor

Postby Atom6246 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:12 am

lol wot
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

808
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Brock Taylor

Postby 808 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 am

would if i could
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I see your UID in a server, I'll just kick that slot.

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: Brock Taylor

Postby Kenny154 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:58 am

He took someone out on 01.... are you serious or joking?

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3459
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: Brock Taylor

Postby mxsrider96 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:18 am

Kenny154 wrote:He took someone out on 01.... are you serious or joking?

You're stupid if you can't answer that question yourself after actually reading the post
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: Brock Taylor

Postby Kenny154 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:26 am

mxsrider96 wrote:
Kenny154 wrote:He took someone out on 01.... are you serious or joking?

You're stupid if you can't answer that question yourself after actually reading the post

hey you're cool bro, i bet you have heaps of friends because you call people stupid for making a mistake on a
computer screen i bet your're really tough aswell must feel good aye? :lol:

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3459
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: Brock Taylor

Postby mxsrider96 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:14 am

Kenny154 wrote:hey you're cool bro, i bet you have heaps of friends because you call people stupid for making a mistake on a
computer screen i bet your're really tough aswell must feel good aye? :lol:

I didn't say that, but thanks for the compliment
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

808
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Brock Taylor

Postby 808 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:01 am

Kenny154 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:
Kenny154 wrote:He took someone out on 01.... are you serious or joking?

You're stupid if you can't answer that question yourself after actually reading the post

hey you're cool bro, i bet you have heaps of friends because you call people stupid for making a mistake on a
computer screen i bet your're really tough aswell must feel good aye? :lol:


You on da mxsim forums, what did you expect guy?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I see your UID in a server, I'll just kick that slot.


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests