Ban Dawson Sleeper

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
trevorburns_

Ban Dawson Sleeper

Post by trevorburns_ »

While racing in Dawson's 2018 Pre-Season SX, I was banned for no reason during the race. I have no clue why I was banned or what I did to get banned. He also banned a couple people during their races too.
nickuzick

Re: Ban Dawson Sleeper

Post by nickuzick »

trevorburns_ wrote:While racing in Dawson's 2018 Pre-Season SX, I was banned for no reason during the race. I have no clue why I was banned or what I did to get banned. He also banned a couple people during their races too.
fuck that's a harsh crime. I suggest the chair
MX310

Post by MX310 »

He did this to a lot of people for no reason at all just so he could do good.
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

MX310 wrote:He did this to a lot of people for no reason at all just so he could do good.
he needs a life sentence in jail how cruel!
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

His server, his rules. He’s not going to be banned on the forums or in-game for something that happened in a flowtech server, simple as that
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

wasnt even me that was banning people lol, it was my admins who were watching the race and removing people from the race who he felt were just trying to make people mad and take people out. I had nothing to do with this. but thanks for putting me on ban court :D :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

its just so his bum buddys don't lose
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

MX310 wrote:He did this to a lot of people for no reason at all just so he could do good.
outside the top 10 in a 19 man race isn't good :shock: :shock:
MX310

Post by MX310 »

Trevor wasn't cleaning people out. Dawson crashed next to him and a few seconds later he got banned permanently.
trey_carlson186
Team: Privateer

Post by trey_carlson186 »

trevorburns_ wrote:While racing in Dawson's 2018 Pre-Season SX, I was banned for no reason during the race. I have no clue why I was banned or what I did to get banned. He also banned a couple people during their races too.
Lol i was banned in qualifying for no reason lol ive been banned multiple times from his server and it is his admins i do think dawson needs to limit his admin choices to people that are good people not dawsons friends on discord. Dawson is normally really good about this and will usually unban people. I just hope dawson takes admin from select people.
MX310

Post by MX310 »

Exactly^^^ We aren't really mad at Dawson its the people Dawson chose. I mean they banned a pro in mid race while he was is 3rd.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Rhys Harris banned me from a server because i wouldnt tell him how old i was....
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

ColtHans wrote:
Rhys Harris banned me from a server because i wouldnt tell him how old i was....
this thread is like a year old thanks for bringing that back lol
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

ColtHans wrote:
lmao, What?
motohed2
Team: Temecula Motorports

Post by motohed2 »

Wtf is this 😂😂
nickuzick wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:05 am
trevorburns_ wrote:While racing in Dawson's 2018 Pre-Season SX, I was banned for no reason during the race.
fuck that's a harsh crime. I suggest the chair