UID 6660

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

UID 6660

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I've banned UID 6660 from 19800 for a minute, then an hour for not believing nor respecting the fact that he was wrecking(then taunting) a marshal. Expect angry emails from this user jlv.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Re: UID 6660

Just added another hour lol. Just wanted clean racing in a racing server. He kept sweeping over on the starts, taking out all front wheels. jlv trusts my judgement.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Thanks for keeping them in line Havoc!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

+1
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Cusano120
Team: FFMX Racing

Post by Cusano120 »

+2
MxShippie50
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin

Post by MxShippie50 »

+3
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

wot are we +ing
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TeamHavocRacing

Probably the fact that I'm the only active marshall that occasionally rides the stock server and pays special attention to dick-heads that don't want to race and just want to crash everyone. Jlv stated that if you don't cut the track or go backwards you can't get banned for wrecking people. To a lot of kids, that is a panacea to a free-for-all wreckfest. However, he also left a clause in there that states he doesn't want it to become a demolition derby. I'm sure you can imagine the outrage it causes if I boot someone for an hour or so for interpreting those rules the wrong way. It's so much more fun and respectful when those people are ghosted out or booted. It can be some of the cleanest racing you'll ever find in the game.
Secede
Team: Privateer

Post by Secede »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Probably the fact that I'm the only active marshall that occasionally rides the stock server and pays special attention to dick-heads that don't want to race and just want to crash everyone. Jlv stated that if you don't cut the track or go backwards you can't get banned for wrecking people. To a lot of kids, that is a panacea to a free-for-all wreckfest. However, he also left a clause in there that states he doesn't want it to become a demolition derby. I'm sure you can imagine the outrage it causes if I boot someone for an hour or so for interpreting those rules the wrong way. It's so much more fun and respectful when those people are ghosted out or booted. It can be some of the cleanest racing you'll ever find in the game.

Thank you Havoc !
jlv wrote:I played a lot of 1v1 at first then threewave capturestrike and ultra freeze tag. I'd say what my name was but it'd ruin my facade of professionalism...