How to report someone for banning

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: How to report someone for banning

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I thought this would help...The Ban Process.

"In Main Menu/New Race, set Record Demo to yes. If you get punted by a track cutter, In-game chat you type server,listplayers and then the "s" key for a screenshot(or "PrtScn/SysRq"), then type /namedemo wrecker (or whatever name you want) and hit enter(the replay will be viewable in Main Menu/Playback Race after the next race, at which point you watch the incident and get the rider's number or bike make and you'll know who to look for in the screenshot of the player list with all of the UID's. Exit MXS and then you'll need to sign up with Mediafire or another file sharing site like 4Shared and upload the demo. When you're on the page of that file, hit share and copy the link and paste it (hit the URL button first) in a post in ban court using JLV's procedure too. It is worth getting wreckers off of the public servers and forever banned to 19804 (after 3 offences at least)."
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yz250frider
Team: noteam

Post by yz250frider »

ok i have a problem a guy took my name and was cussing me out it happened at 10:32pm his uid is 9032 it was one guy it happened on stock server elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19800 can u do something about this his name was something baxxter #2
yz250frider
Team: noteam

Re: How to report someone for banning i need this guy banned

Post by yz250frider »

ok well this guy took my id and was tricking people saying it was me cussing me out yotta yotta his uid is 9032 happened 1032pm on stock server elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19800 also he did it to anouther guy i dnt no his info
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

jlv wrote:Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.
YOU SEXIST PIG!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

I used to have a word processing job and I'd spend all day changing he to s/he and him to him/her. Wish someone would explain to the feminists that in English the male pronouns are generic when referring to groups and it's not meant as an insult to all women.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Did you just call me a feminist?

Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

jlv wrote:I used to have a word processing job and I'd spend all day changing he to s/he and him to him/her. Wish someone would explain to the feminists that in English the male pronouns are generic when referring to groups and it's not meant as an insult to all women.
It's the same in Spanish, I wonder if Spanish feminists are that crazy over it.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

There's my cue! :lol:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

jlv wrote:
Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.
Theese lines should be removed in my opinion, if you only like to ban pepole over cutting and stuff.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Remove the lines that say I'm only banning for ramming people without following track because I only ban for ramming people without following track? Maybe I should close this section due to lack of reading comprehension.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Guess I have missunderstood something then, sorry.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Post by Jake805 »

Check your email! ASAP Bro
mxracr27

Post by mxracr27 »

cool
Cooper5
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cooper5 »

Oh I get it!
Jon Runyan
Team: Privateer

Post by Jon Runyan »

Chase Morales | TB Racing #71 with the ID of 12691 on the following server...

VSRACINGTEAM.flowtechmxs.com:19871 at JGMX: Milfville...

I cant find out how to upload the recording but ill give you a detailed description of what he has been doing...
There were only 4 people in the server and the kid would ram people off the start especially my buddy Tyler Nicholas. when I mentioned that what he was doing was uncalled for he started doing it to me and then said I was "butthurt"...
I stopped counting how many times he did it after 15 to Tyler and once to me because the race kept restarting and he was given the chance to do it yover and over again. Please ban this kid or at least temporarily remove him from playing online because the people who actulally want to play the game are sick of these kind of people.
If I can find the way to upload the recording then I will resubmit this to this forum
Thank you