How to report someone for banning

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

How to report someone for banning

Post by jlv »

If you want to report someone, give me the following info:
1. A brief description of what they did wrong and the time that it happened. Use /toggletime to see the time.
2. A demo of the incident.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.
4. The server where the incident occurred.

Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.
Last edited by jlv on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added "brief"
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DJ99X

Re: How to report someone for banning

Post by DJ99X »

Case adjourned

:lol:
mx191

Post by mx191 »

hey i have a demo saved of someone smashing into people typing insults as well he does not have the new snapshot.
how can i put the demo on the ban court page
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

upload the demo to mediafire. Make a new topic with the things JLV wants. Post the mediafire link of the demo (click share, then the top one)
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

I had 2 guys racing dirty for 3 races in arrow and i finally got tired of it so the 2 guys r in the description plz take care of them

Code: Select all

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyZaOATLaSA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyZaOATLaSA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZaOATLaSA
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
D MONEY
Team: Privateer

Post by D MONEY »

Knowles kx #85 ruining the race for everyone by blasting across the track trying to and succeeding in hitting riders. As you can see at 8:35 pm at Alcrest he didnt even complete a lap,finally he was black flagged at Locust the next venue. Im just trying to race and have fun, go freestlye , crash-up derby somewhere else.
RedRocket
Team: Strictly Modified

Post by RedRocket »

MGK - Ken Bengtsson #80
MGK - Felix #7

Remi#22 and i were racing at round 9, these two guys kept waiting up for us to come never them and taking us out, then theyd restart and just pin it down the straight and ram us in the first turn. we ignored it for awhile because they left, then rejoined and half race restared on me and Remi, Felix was 2 to the left of me and remi was next to the left of me and felix backedup turned his bike and took both of us out. i got up went to the first turn and Bangtsson tboned me as i was going through the first turn, i chated stop or im reporting you to ban court and they both immediately requested a restart and Felix said "srry demo AINT THERE :D" but i took a screen recording of him saying it... is that good enough? i can email it to you. i tried uploading it to the forum but it wont work.
Pato
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Pato »

i dont know where my demo is in my driver on mxsimulator , can someone please help me?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Pato wrote:i dont know where my demo is in my driver on mxsimulator , can someone please help me?
Do you know where your personal folder is?

If so, go into the folder called "Demos" and it should be in there, as long as you saved it.

In chat type in
/namedemo *then type the name you want to save it as*
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

U mean to tell me mxs multiplayer isnt a demo derby? :?
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195
JAMMER 634
Team: Team HAVOC Racing

Post by JAMMER 634 »

I didn't get the video, but the rider was "Mark Van Der Sanden", he kept restarting and waiting to crash me. After 3 races I called restart. He waited and took me out and replyed, "Go away or let me win", and took me out again. Not fun or cool, it was just the two of us. He was on 00 so I went and raced 03. He was no fun! It was about 5:15 am pacific time, on 10/17/2012. Thank you for listening, maybe he needs a break to regroup.
Race Me !
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Jammer, hit "t" then type /namedemo rammerLap3 or whatever you wanna name it to remember it. Then it'll be in your personal folder in the "Demos" folder.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
cloud_2901
Team: Complete newbie

Post by cloud_2901 »

Hey jlv, a description of how to save a demo would be good for retards like me who can't find it (tried /savedemo but didnt work)
cloud_2901
Team: Complete newbie

Post by cloud_2901 »

Disregard that, just saw it in the post above mine. namedemo. right.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I don't know if you've ever gotten this before, but, thank you so much for banning Grizz. WOW! What an imbicile.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.