Ban for REARDON

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Ban for REARDON

Post by Blitz »

I hate to be the one that starts a new topic here, but some fella online named REARDON is using arcade physics and refusing to turn them off. He is also just charging at the start, clearing out everyone in the first corner. We restarted multiple times for him to sort it out however he refused and persisted to jump the gate and clean us out at the first corner with his arcade physics.

Btw he is #013

This demo is only a short extract/example of his activity which was taking place for a few races and multiple restarts/warnings.
And yeah i forgot to save any others.

http://www.mediafire.com/?51mmy0mnhzn
motocrosskid_11

Re: Ban for REARDON

Post by motocrosskid_11 »

oi man i only just started online today and i couldnt stop it from jumping the gate as soon as i get on throttle it wheelies and i hit use once in the first corner i just didnt get on the brakes in time... im only geting used to it!???? also i didnt know the rules were u had to have arcad physics off if ive tryed them being off and my bike doesnt even stand up i cant get a setting
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

:roll: Hey nick
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's not Nick. I have to admit it was a good enough guess that I checked though.

motocrosskid/REARDON, consider yourself warned. If I get another complaint you will be banned.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

Heey guys i was just racing with this guy like 15 mins ago and yess he does use Arcade Physics just to let yous know :D
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's OK for a newbie to use arcade as long as he's not using it to run everyone off the track.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
motocrosskid_11

Post by motocrosskid_11 »

hey yeah sorry i dont use arcade mode anymore i only just got the game and couldnt work out how to control it from falling over... used to it a bit now all good