Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
User avatar
JuanVasquez12
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 pm
Team: Looking For one

Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby JuanVasquez12 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:07 am

So I got in a server and these two guys just started beefing me for my name and saying that i was mexican and that black people shouldn't have computers because all they deserve is to work in fields and shit. Im tired of this happening to me, every time i get in a server theres a guy that says "oh theres a mexican kid in the server" or "black person on the server, i better leave or ill get aids" Jlv please do something because i know the owner of Battlegrounds.flowtechmxs.com:19882 wont do shit. Please spread so these retarted people stop doing this

User avatar
JuanVasquez12
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 pm
Team: Looking For one

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby JuanVasquez12 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:09 am

oh and i have poof before someone says that i dont



User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby Brock1198 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Thats a flowtech server jlv cant do anything about it. If it was an elsinore or on the forums he could help but since its a flowtech you would have to talk to the server owner and the would be Dabzzz (cj).
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

User avatar
808
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby 808 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:52 am

TBH If i was JLV i wouldn't bother banning them from a server, but instead just removing their game keys lol. People like that don't deserve to play
PM me for free skinzzzz

Trevor#91
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby Trevor#91 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:39 pm

JuanVasquez12 wrote:So I got in a server and these two guys just started beefing me for my name and saying that i was mexican and that black people shouldn't have computers because all they deserve is to work in fields and shit. Im tired of this happening to me, every time i get in a server theres a guy that says "oh theres a mexican kid in the server" or "black person on the server, i better leave or ill get aids" Jlv please do something because i know the owner of Battlegrounds.flowtechmxs.com:19882 wont do shit. Please spread so these retarted people stop doing this

look i know its fucked up for them to say that shit but you also kept saying stuff back to them... just wish 90% of the mx sim community wasn't a bunch of asshats
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Trevor#91 wrote:just wish 90% of the mx sim community wasn't a bunch of asshats

DABZZZ
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby DABZZZ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 pm

JuanVasquez12 wrote: ...because i know the owner of Battlegrounds.flowtechmxs.com:19882 wont do shit.


We talked a time or two on discord, so I'm curious on how you "know" I wouldn't do anything (for a better word). You are wrong as can be lol I've banned people for having racist names without even addressing it to them. I guess it just bothered me that rather than messaging me on discord since you just added me like 4-5 days ago, You come on the forums and say some silly stuff like that. I've muted both UID's on the server.

P.s.
I suggest either ignoring doofus's on the internet and don't be so sensitive. Be proud of who you are, or "/messagelines0"
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

DABZZZ
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby DABZZZ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Image
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

DABZZZ
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: Gavin derifield UID:28400 and Hayden Cumst UID:26433

Postby DABZZZ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Image
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests