Evan Welle Should Be Banned for DDOS Threats

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Trevor Kibler
Team: Privateer

Evan Welle Should Be Banned for DDOS Threats

Post by Trevor Kibler »

So me and my friend were in the TavellaBros server Tavellabrosqualifying1.mxsim.fr:19839 trying to run laps for the race tonight and he cuts into my friends line. Then he says to my friend u want a pizza referring to grabbing his adress and sending him a pizza. Then i asked him if he wanted to be banned and he started reading off my family and my general location. He read off y street adress which was wrong but my family he read off and even brought up my dead Grandma. His uid is 19854.
2. A demo of the incident. Posted pictures below
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.324
4. The server where the incident occurred. Tavellabrosqualifying1.mxsim.fr:19839
nickuzick

Re: Evan Welle Should Be Banned for DDOS Threats

Post by nickuzick »

Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

This kid should be banned!
Trevor Kibler

Post by Trevor Kibler »

Trevor Kibler wrote:So me and my friend were in the TavellaBros server Tavellabrosqualifying1.mxsim.fr:19839 trying to run laps for the race tonight and he cuts into my friends line. Then he says to my friend u want a pizza referring to grabbing his adress and sending him a pizza. Then i asked him if he wanted to be banned and he started reading off my family and my general location. He read off y street adress which was wrong but my family he read off and even brought up my dead Grandma. His uid is 19854.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.324
4. The server where the incident occurred. Tavellabrosqualifying1.mxsim.fr:19839
Nvm whoever is doing this ban appeal me and Evan worked it out i dont want him banned anymore were big boys :)
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Trevor Kibler wrote:
Trevor Kibler wrote:So me and my friend were in the TavellaBros server Tavellabrosqualifying1.mxsim.fr:19839 trying to run laps for the race tonight and he cuts into my friends line. Then he says to my friend u want a pizza referring to grabbing his adress and sending him a pizza. Then i asked him if he wanted to be banned and he started reading off my family and my general location. He read off y street adress which was wrong but my family he read off and even brought up my dead Grandma. His uid is 19854.
Nvm whoever is doing this ban appeal me and Evan worked it out i dont want him banned anymore were big boys :)
Too late my friend
evanwelle_324

Post by evanwelle_324 »

nah were fine now I was just joking with him
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

evanwelle_324 wrote:nah were fine now I was just joking with him
too late once its submitted theres no going back
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
~~NedDolan75~~
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ~I~Dunno~

Post by ~~NedDolan75~~ »

What is the point in trying to get him banned? A kid on the internet made a ddos threat it doesn't mean they can always do it....
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

Post by tymotoboy53 »

My friend just told me you put evan in ban court too so I’ll add to this. Last night during tavella gang moto 2 he cut from one side of the track to the other to clean me out when I was making a clean pass/scrubbing past him. He ruined my possible top 10 finish for the night because I’m finally getting all my game settings dialed and getting faster. I’m so over these douchebags in this game. And what he did to you and threatened you with should definitely warrant getting perma-banned.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

More information is easily available on the internet than you might think. There are sites that just list out people's residences, their known relatives, and sometimes even contact information. Sounds like you fell victim to that.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Trevor Kibler wrote:
It's too late now. Already reported it to the FBI.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Smerwin43

Post by Smerwin43 »

jlv wrote:
Trevor Kibler wrote:
Thank god those bandits aren't loose anymore
~~NedDolan75~~
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ~I~Dunno~

Post by ~~NedDolan75~~ »

Smerwin43 wrote:
jlv wrote:
Trevor Kibler wrote: Nvm whoever is doing this ban appeal me and Evan worked it out i dont want him banned anymore were big boys :)
Thank god those bandits aren't loose anymore
Trevor Kibler

Post by Trevor Kibler »

tymotoboy53 wrote:My friend just told me you put evan in ban court too so I’ll add to this. Last night during tavella gang moto 2 he cut from one side of the track to the other to clean me out when I was making a clean pass/scrubbing past him. He ruined my possible top 10 finish for the night because I’m finally getting all my game settings dialed and getting faster. I’m so over these douchebags in this game. And what he did to you and threatened you with should definitely warrant getting perma-banned.
I didnt clean u my friend did it started out he started talking to my friend then i asked him if he wanted to be banned and he started going on me thats when i took it to ban court. And also top 10 finish wtf u men it wasnt during the actual race we were still trying to qualify for the race at 9 so u have no clue what ur talking about. U didnt scrub past him he stuffed u in the turn bc u were sketchy and wouldnt move!
Trevor Kibler

Post by Trevor Kibler »

tymotoboy53 wrote:My friend just told me you put evan in ban court too so I’ll add to this. Last night during tavella gang moto 2 he cut from one side of the track to the other to clean me out when I was making a clean pass/scrubbing past him. He ruined my possible top 10 finish for the night because I’m finally getting all my game settings dialed and getting faster. I’m so over these douchebags in this game. And what he did to you and threatened you with should definitely warrant getting perma-banned.
oh nvm ur talking about Evan my bad