Please ban Team KTM #5

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
chris465

Please ban Team KTM #5

Post by chris465 »

Hello JLV. Twitch and myself are requesting a perminent ban for Team KTM #5, first offence was taking me out on the last lap of a race when being lapped. Which cost me the win but I know is not worthy of a ban. Then during the next race Twitch and I were having a great race battling for the lead and KTM continuously took out which ever of us was leading. We asked him to stop more than once and it continued for all 5 laps. I am attaching the link to the demo. Please make an example of this type of behavior and ban him for good!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzxzdtmmm ... M%20#5.rar
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Re: Please ban Team KTM #5

Post by Twitch »

thanks for upload chris
MXS Online #239
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Since it's his first ban it's for one day. Next time will be a week.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

oh thanks jlv , we will see if he learn
sorry for my noob english :|
MXS Online #239
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

I normally let this shit slide, but I saved 2 motos of him that Sunday. Verbatim what Chris said, i jerked around with me as a lapper, then went nuts next 2 motos. I just wanted to kick him from server but i coudlnt quite get the command right. "server, kick (name)" didnt work, then I think I tried "server, kick 3" but said I had wrong slot number or something. It would be much easier if it was in the multiplayer menu if I could highlight the guy and button click "request kick." :evil:
jlv wrote:Since it's his first ban it's for one day. Next time will be a week.
Does that take affect/effect next time he tries to play or just next day? If you see where Im going, it wont do anything if he just didnt happen to log in the day of ban.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Just the next day. It's best to give a warning before the full blown ban. A full week is like a thousand years to todays kids.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

Ya everyone have to get a chance to learn from his mistakes. Even if theyre the biggest fags. And what jlv said 1 week is long for most off the kids playing.
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

jlv wrote:Just the next day. It's best to give a warning before the full blown ban. A full week is like a thousand years to todays kids.
lol so true. my week ban went fast, im so glad to be back on the forums 8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE