ben201honda wrote:i never did
then how did he get it?
dawsonsleeper

Re: christain reed sharing reg key

Post by dawsonsleeper »

RH154 wrote:
then how did he get it?
its not his dude, if it was he would but "hes passing my key around" not "hes passing ben auldridges key around"
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
RH154 wrote:
then how did he get it?
its not his dude, if it was he would but "hes passing my key around" not "hes passing ben auldridges key around"
He is Ben Auldridge Tho
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

RH154 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
RH154 wrote: then how did he get it?
He is Ben Auldridge Tho
then idk
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Reed4
Team: Privateer

Post by Reed4 »

let me clarify: He asked someone to race an EMF race for him, so he gave them his reg key. Then since Ben is a lil cuck, the dude got pissed at him and posted it all over the forum and sent it to a ton of people. And I don't recall posting it in any discords either. I think you just reported me because you were being a whiny lil bitch and I roasted you and you started crying *literally crying* and left the dc, to then block me. I think this is why you're reporting me. And that must be photoshopped because I don't recall posting your reg key anywhere. I don't have your reg key either. There was no reason for me to keep it or anything, as I have my own reg key obviously. But maybe the lesson you should learn from this is, DONT SEND PEOPLE YOUR REG KEY! God damn 12 year olds man.. :roll:
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Reed4 wrote:let me clarify: He asked someone to race an EMF race for him, so he gave them his reg key. Then since Ben is a lil cuck, the dude got pissed at him and posted it all over the forum and sent it to a ton of people. And I don't recall posting it in any discords either. I think you just reported me because you were being a whiny lil bitch and I roasted you and you started crying *literally crying* and left the dc, to then block me. I think this is why you're reporting me. And that must be photoshopped because I don't recall posting your reg key anywhere. I don't have your reg key either. There was no reason for me to keep it or anything, as I have my own reg key obviously. But maybe the lesson you should learn from this is, DONT SEND PEOPLE YOUR REG KEY! God damn 12 year olds man.. :roll:
Thanks for clarifying. I know you wouldn't post it.
Smerwin43

Post by Smerwin43 »

Reed4 wrote:let me clarify: He asked someone to race an EMF race for him, so he gave them his reg key. Then since Ben is a lil cuck, the dude got pissed at him and posted it all over the forum and sent it to a ton of people. And I don't recall posting it in any discords either. I think you just reported me because you were being a whiny lil bitch and I roasted you and you started crying *literally crying* and left the dc, to then block me. I think this is why you're reporting me. And that must be photoshopped because I don't recall posting your reg key anywhere. I don't have your reg key either. There was no reason for me to keep it or anything, as I have my own reg key obviously. But maybe the lesson you should learn from this is, DONT SEND PEOPLE YOUR REG KEY! God damn 12 year olds man.. :roll:
Not only did you lie, but you also didn't delete your messages after you lied. Definitely not a one time offence either. I don't care enough about this to spend more than a minute but considering ben wouldn't stop annoying me over it i set up the post for him because he is 2 stoopid to do it himself.Image Not even all the times you did it.

Also
dawsonsleeper wrote: its not his dude, if it was he would but "hes passing my key around" not "hes passing ben auldridges key around"
I formatted it so that ben would have something to post because he's too dumb to do it himself (His words not mine haha).
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

just ban everyone
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

808 wrote:just ban everyone
+1
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro