Parker Allen Swat Threats

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Reed4
Team: Privateer

Parker Allen Swat Threats

Post by Reed4 »

So while me and my buddy Colton were in a server, Evan Welle and Parker Allen joined the server and started talking shit to Colton because his little brother Jake apparently scammed Tanner Walker? I don't know how it relates to Colton but anyways they started talking trash and were saying they were going to SWAT him and DDOS him and stuff. I then joined and then they said it again while I was in there. Here's the proof, and this isn't a first, second or even 10th time offense for these two. Them and their little friend group continuously threaten people over and over again. I guess they don't realize that it's illegal and that they can EASILY get arrested..

Reed4

Re: Parker Allen Swat Threats

Post by Reed4 »

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

What server was it?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Colton20K

Post by Colton20K »

jlv wrote:What server was it?
GNCCamateurracing2018.flowtechmxs.com:19830
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Colton20K wrote:
rip you
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

808 wrote:
Colton20K wrote:
rip you
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote:
808 wrote:
Colton20K wrote: GNCCamateurracing2018.flowtechmxs.com:19830
rip you
Sorry for double post, but, Him and his teammates are muted on my server for the same type of nonsense. They do race fair however.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

DABZZZ wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
808 wrote: rip you
Sorry for double post, but, Him and his teammates are muted on my server for the same type of nonsense. They do race fair however.
They do race fair but the non sense is just not fun or anything. People like him kill the game more and more and then just drive people from the community out of it and just make it look really bad.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

USABMXER1 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
They do race fair but the non sense is just not fun or anything. People like him kill the game more and more and then just drive people from the community out of it and just make it look really bad.
No argument there good sir.

If I came across as defending them, I wasn't. They can go for all I care lol. I agree people like that push new comers away.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

DABZZZ wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
No argument there good sir.

If I came across as defending them, I wasn't. They can go for all I care lol. I agree people like that push new comers away.
You definitely weren't defending them at all which is a good thing. But it just annoys me that they threaten people that way which will kill the game for everyone eventually.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

After I server muted him, he looked me up on Facebook and used my fiancé and the mother of my babies’s name as his name in game. Had me ready to start spittin hollows. It’d be sick if JlV would jus revoke his regkey altogether. Type of kid I used to spit spit balls at in hs
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

DABZZZ wrote:After I server muted him, he looked me up on Facebook and used my fiancé and the mother of my babies’s name as his name in game. Had me ready to start spittin hollows. It’d be sick if JlV would jus revoke his regkey altogether. Type of kid I used to spit spit balls at in hs
You were the one getting spit at bruh :wink:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Trevor#91 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:After I server muted him, he looked me up on Facebook and used my fiancé and the mother of my babies’s name as his name in game. Had me ready to start spittin hollows. It’d be sick if JlV would jus revoke his regkey altogether. Type of kid I used to spit spit balls at in hs
I’d be catchin a body
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

DABZZZ wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:
I’d be catchin a body
You ain't catching shit but some std's from the fatty's
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Trevor#91 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote: You were the one getting spit at bruh :wink:
I’d be catchin a body