David Prevost aka A-KEN Needs to be banned!

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Jonathan A

David Prevost aka A-KEN Needs to be banned!

Post by Jonathan A »

David Prevost (A-KEN#2521 on discord) He is scamming people. Over a month ago he messaged me saying he can make me a compound i payed him the same day he said he said that.I got the track the same day and it was all green and highly unfinished and he just sent me the track again and it has dirt this time but is still unfinished he has blocked me and won't finish what i payed him to do. I also have people that have contacted me saying that A-KEN has scammed them as well for more then the amount that i payed him!
Crushed Dissenter

Re: David Prevost aka A-KEN Needs to be banned!

Post by 808 »

Jonathan A wrote:David Prevost (A-KEN#2521 on discord) He is scamming people. Over a month ago he messaged me saying he can make me a compound i payed him the same day he said he said that.I got the track the same day and it was all green and highly unfinished and he just sent me the track again and it has dirt this time but is still unfinished he has blocked me and won't finish what i payed him to do. I also have people that have contacted me saying that A-KEN has scammed them as well for more then the amount that i payed him!
1. How much did you pay?
2. You're dumb for paying him without any idea the caliber of tracks he can produce
3. No matter how many times he "scams" people, he'll never get banned. It's not directly related to gameplay on an official server.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Jonathan A

Post by Jonathan A »

1 35$
2 How am i suppose to know when he says he's made Barrington and tracks for TavellaBros and shit...
3 so you're telling me no matter how many times he takes peoples money and not making what he was payed to make FOR MX Simulator he cant be banned from the community/Game
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

He can't be banned.
Also why would you just send money without even a picture of what you were getting?
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

nickuzick wrote:He can't be banned.
Also why would you just send money without even a picture of what you were getting?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

That sucks man, really giving a bad rep to the people putting in real time creating stuff. Unfortunately you don't have any solid proof that he scammed you. Best you can do is file a dispute through paypal.
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Scammed me also... and now imma get roasted^
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Can't feel bad about someone who scammed like 5 different streamers by charging back all of his donations and making the streamers pay a charge back fee.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

Ethaneg9 wrote:Scammed me also... and now imma get roasted^
Get roasted
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Can't feel bad about someone who scammed like 5 different streamers by charging back all of his donations and making the streamers pay a charge back fee.
K
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Ethaneg9 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:Can't feel bad about someone who scammed like 5 different streamers by charging back all of his donations and making the streamers pay a charge back fee.
K
If only your dads pull out game was stronger... :roll:
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF