Re: Colt Hans

Post by ColtHans »

i didnt ban you from the server kid stfu
Austin Schafer 36
Crushed Dissenter
Team: need a team

Post by Austin Schafer 36 »

oh yea and he ripped jermeys 19 ktm and made stuff.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Austin Schafer 36 wrote:oh yea and he ripped jermeys 19 ktm and made stuff.
you sent it to me
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

PLZ Ban Austin "Autism" Schafer from Mx Simulator, This kid is nothing but annoying, He comes into the server talks trash then cries about getting banned.
Austin Schafer 36
Crushed Dissenter

RH154 wrote:PLZ Ban Austin "Autism" Schafer from Mx Simulator, This kid is nothing but annoying, He comes into the server talks trash then cries about getting banned.
lol just like your fat ass mum
RH154
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RH154 »

Austin Schafer 36 wrote:
RH154 wrote:PLZ Ban Austin "Autism" Schafer from Mx Simulator, This kid is nothing but annoying, He comes into the server talks trash then cries about getting banned.
lol just like your fat ass DAD
Hey gay boi, STFU.
Austin Schafer 36
Crushed Dissenter

RH154 wrote:
Austin Schafer 36 wrote:
lol just like your fat ass DAD
Hey gay boi, STFU.
lol ban ethan gerst "charge back charlie" while at it plzzz
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Just grow up and stop trying to get people banned for no reason. This is honestly making the ban court look like total joke seeing you guys come on here all the time trying to get each other banned. JLV has this section to actually help make the community better but you guys are just making it worse.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

USABMXER1 wrote:Just grow up and stop trying to get people banned for no reason. This is honestly making the ban court look like total joke seeing you guys come on here all the time trying to get each other banned. JLV has this section to actually help make the community better but you guys are just making it worse.
lets ban all of them yeah??
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Just grow up and stop trying to get people banned for no reason. This is honestly making the ban court look like total joke seeing you guys come on here all the time trying to get each other banned. JLV has this section to actually help make the community better but you guys are just making it worse.
No they don't need to be banned, they just need to stop trying to get everybody banned for no reason. They aren't new members that don't know the rules and post about a flowtech server incident in here. They are coming in here week after week just trying to get each other banned and it isn't doing anything other than making these forums look like a total joke.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

Can’t we all just be friends? My goodness
RH154
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RH154 »

I understand where you're coming from man, I apologize for coming on here and stacking the BAN COURT with shit that isn't needed, I'll stop posting this bs, But as for these other two,I don't speak for them.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

USABMXER1 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
No they don't need to be banned, they just need to stop trying to get everybody banned for no reason. They aren't new members that don't know the rules and post about a flowtech server incident in here. They are coming in here week after week just trying to get each other banned and it isn't doing anything other than making these forums look like a total joke.
I see where your coming from about Austin because this was stupid but besides this post on me i dont think i've ever said anything in ban court lol.