Carlos Beasley

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Re: Carlos Beasley

Post by NKarassy955 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:You’re scum Noah. Leave this community. No one wants someone that thinks it’s okay to buy from 3rd party
I did leave then people kept asking me to make them graphics... I’m posting my skins I’m not playing the game
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

NKarassy955 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:You’re scum Noah. Leave this community. No one wants someone that thinks it’s okay to buy from 3rd party
I did leave then people kept asking me to make them graphics... I’m posting my skins I’m not playing the game
That’s not leaving
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

it is the way it is
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote:
That’s not leaving
It already happened bro so what do u want me to do about it, I’m pissed I lost 50 bucks and got nothing out of it. Now just drop it
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

NKarassy955 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote: I did leave then people kept asking me to make them graphics... I’m posting my skins I’m not playing the game
That’s not leaving
It already happened bro so what do u want me to do about it, I’m pissed I lost 50 bucks and got nothing out of it. Now just drop it
YOURE THE DUMBASS WHO BOUGHT A MODEL FROM SOMEONE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. YOURE JUST AN IDIOT WHY CAN YOU JUST GET BANNED
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: That’s not leaving
YOURE THE DUMBASS WHO BOUGHT A MODEL FROM SOMEONE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. YOURE JUST AN IDIOT WHY CAN YOU JUST GET BANNED
Your the dumbass responding to posts in this ban court, how the fuck does this involve you at all, all you want is fucking attention so you have to go into ban courts and post things to try to act mature so people can think that you actually are. Your fucking "19" and still arguing about something that doesn't have to do with you, fucking acting like a girl, you can't let shit go. Grow up bro. Im fucking 17 and act more mature than you. I had one day where i was pissed about this "which makes sense because it dealt with me" and now i simply don't care. You on the other hand are going on a rant about something that doesn't include you. Like legit if this is your life, just responding to forum posts, it truly is just sad, seeing how you have posted "2287" times on the forums. Now fucking drop it! For one, i simply dont care anymore about this, and two i dont want to have to read your childish comments making me act like i dont know it already. All i made this post was to tell people don't buy from 3rd parties and now your trying to lecture me something that i already know. Obviously i know now not to buy from third parties, and i wont make that mistake again. Maybe you should talk with the person first before calling them a dumbass, make sure were both on the same page.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

broland278 wrote:it is the way it is
missed u
broland278

Post by broland278 »

JettWisdom wrote:
missed u
it's been a hot minute since i have done anything
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

NKarassy955 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote: It already happened bro so what do u want me to do about it, I’m pissed I lost 50 bucks and got nothing out of it. Now just drop it
Your the dumbass responding to posts in this ban court, how the fuck does this involve you at all, all you want is fucking attention so you have to go into ban courts and post things to try to act mature so people can think that you actually are. Your fucking "19" and still arguing about something that doesn't have to do with you, fucking acting like a girl, you can't let shit go. Grow up bro. Im fucking 17 and act more mature than you. I had one day where i was pissed about this "which makes sense because it dealt with me" and now i simply don't care. You on the other hand are going on a rant about something that doesn't include you. Like legit if this is your life, just responding to forum posts, it truly is just sad, seeing how you have posted "2287" times on the forums. Now fucking drop it! For one, i simply dont care anymore about this, and two i dont want to have to read your childish comments making me act like i dont know it already. All i made this post was to tell people don't buy from 3rd parties and now your trying to lecture me something that i already know. Obviously i know now not to buy from third parties, and i wont make that mistake again. Maybe you should talk with the person first before calling them a dumbass, make sure were both on the same page.
You do realize I’ve been apart of this community for almost 6 and and had the game for almost 7.. my friends are the ones putting in the hard work to make these models you are basically stealing. Which then causes these modelers to no longer want to make model since they are getting ripped. So I would say this does concern me, as I am a content creator myslef and use their models correctly. For you being more mature than me you seem to be cursing a lot more than me. But I guess you’re right I’m immature even though I pay the appropriate people for models and know when I have rights to models. You got me
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

NKarassy955 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote: .
Honestly, I don't think Zoa is looking for attention.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

808 wrote:
RH154 wrote:Well, Here's my 50 cents on this, Firstly Carlos kept begging Noah for the money, Secondly off Noah says he doesn't have the funds ($) To help pay for the bike, As off when this happened. Noah's words to Carlos were "Ya but I didn't make as much as I would've hoped, I don't have the $ to pay for it" Thirdly, Carlos proceeds to ask when Noah will have the money, Noah then Clearly states that his next paycheck will be given to him 10/21/18, Carlos then proceeds to ask if Noah has any left over money, Noah says "Ya but I need it for gas and food" Carlos then proceeds to say "Dangit well it's ok I'm just gonna ask help from another homie and if you want it offer is still on the table" Proof
Thank you for explaining the clear picture for me, no way i coulda figured it out without you
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: YOURE THE DUMBASS WHO BOUGHT A MODEL FROM SOMEONE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. YOURE JUST AN IDIOT WHY CAN YOU JUST GET BANNED
You do realize I’ve been apart of this community for almost 6 and and had the game for almost 7.. my friends are the ones putting in the hard work to make these models you are basically stealing. Which then causes these modelers to no longer want to make model since they are getting ripped. So I would say this does concern me, as I am a content creator myslef and use their models correctly. For you being more mature than me you seem to be cursing a lot more than me. But I guess you’re right I’m immature even though I pay the appropriate people for models and know when I have rights to models. You got me
Im sorry for getting aggravated with you, im just wondering why you calling me out as a ripper for a misunderstanding. If someone tells me and shows me a picture of them and jeremys convo saying that we can split the money and Jeremy agreeing on it. I dont believe that is ripping, i thought Jeremy made a deal with Carlos and I. But I didn't realize that it wasn't true *which is why im confused as i have picture proof from the forums of there convo*. I have the whole convo saved on my pc from him and Jeremy where it clearly states that we can split the money to buy the model. I believe It was a misunderstanding on my part. If Carlos came up to me one day and said, "hey lets split the money to buy Jeremys 2019 KTM" without Jeremys permission, i would have said no because i know its not aloud. I thought that from the proof, that it was a deal made by Jeremy and Carlos and I. I now understand that you are good friends with these modelers and i would be upset if i was in your position as well if they stopped making models for the games for people just to steal, and i would be mad if my friends weren't getting there money from there hard work. Im sorry for getting all unprofessional with you, i was just frustrated that nobody was seeing it from my perspective.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

broland278 wrote:
JettWisdom wrote:
missed u
come back
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

If you go halfsies on a bike, seller is okay, that that's okay as long as it isn't shared further. Think Zoa misunderstood that.
broland278

Post by broland278 »

JettWisdom wrote:
broland278 wrote:
JettWisdom wrote: missed u
come back
one day