Rhys Harris Incident

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
uair
Team: Privateer

Rhys Harris Incident

Post by uair »

Not Sure If Any Other's Have Ran Into Rhys Harris With This Type Of Issue But... July 31st, Myself & Rhys Were Talking He Said That He Would Make Skin's For Me In Game For $10.00 *List Of Everything Is Noted In PayPal* v For Picture. For Week's I Have Try'd To Talk To Him On Discord, He Would Not Reply. He Reply'd Once Saying That He Was In Hard time's ATM. I Just Said Whatever & Never Seen Him Around In Sim Or Discord Until Just A little Over A Week Ago... I Confronted Him About It, He Said Sorry & Sent The Money Back... But Not Until Today I Log'd Onto PayPal & See That "The" $10.00 He Sent Is On Hold. Doing The Same Thing That Ethan Gerst Did To Checkers & AyeTom. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SmyP3 ... MN5_lEI9MM For Pictures ( Update 11/21/18) The "Hold" Went Trough & I Have Received A Charge Back & I Have Tried Contacting Rhys
MxShippie50
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin

Re: Rhys Harris Incident

Post by MxShippie50 »

Get Him Banned! Anyone else with me?
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

MxShippie50 wrote:Get Him Banned! Anyone else with me?
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50758 i think a few people are.
MxShippie50
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin

Post by MxShippie50 »

ColtHans wrote:
MxShippie50 wrote:Get Him Banned! Anyone else with me?
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50758 i think a few people are.
I know about that
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Ryhs is just trying to get banned lol he prolly bought this game several times with a different name lol :lol:
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

christianjonse wrote:Ryhs is just trying to get banned lol he prolly bought this game several times with a different name lol :lol:
Rhys* and also I couldn’t give a fuck what you have to say.
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

RH154 wrote:
christianjonse wrote:Ryhs is just trying to get banned lol he prolly bought this game several times with a different name lol :lol:
Says the one I trusted to host a race that I kindly asked you to do for me but you didn’t and got a lot of people mad at me for your mistake Rhys lol
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Why can't we all just play the game?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Why can’t we all just be friends :D lol
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

christianjonse wrote:
RH154 wrote:
Says the one I trusted to host a race that I kindly asked you to do for me but you didn’t and got a lot of people mad at me for your mistake Rhys lol
Ah well, May have not hosted but shouldn’t run a race if you’re not there to host, Don’t ask a kid to wake up at 4am his time when he is riding that day.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

RH154 wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
RH154 wrote: Rhys* and also I couldn’t give a fuck what you have to say.
Ah well, May have not hosted but shouldn’t run a race if you’re not there to host, Don’t ask a kid to wake up at 4am his time when he is riding that day.
don't accept to host a race the same day you go riding then. it is pretty simple.
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
RH154 wrote:
christianjonse wrote: Says the one I trusted to host a race that I kindly asked you to do for me but you didn’t and got a lot of people mad at me for your mistake Rhys lol
don't accept to host a race the same day you go riding then. it is pretty simple.
Literally it’s common sense
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Who fucking cares
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

808 wrote:Who fucking cares
Nobody lmao they really be fighting about a race like 2 months ago on mxs lobby, like it's irrelevant now.
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Action shot of this topic.