Sweden

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: Sweden

Post by Sib43 »

hey sweden you said everytime that others are unmature and and and... right?

BUT you are not far from a permanent ban... dude, think about that?

something is wrong :S
Scummy

Post by Scummy »

lol
TylerNutter 17
Team: Adept Graphics

Post by TylerNutter 17 »

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wdykzd3znhj/sweden ramming.mxdemo

well here is an encounter i had with sweden today as you'll see he swerves all the way across the start to try and take out one rider in the result of missing the takout of that rider he comes all the way back infront of me and unnecessarily brake checked me

i would also like to add that this is one of many time ive been taken out by him its just getting old at this point
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'm not going to ban anyone for brake checks.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

TylerNutter 17 wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/wdykzd3znhj/sweden ramming.mxdemo

well here is an encounter i had with sweden today as you'll see he swerves all the way across the start to try and take out one rider in the result of missing the takout of that rider he comes all the way back infront of me and unnecessarily brake checked me

i would also like to add that this is one of many time ive been taken out by him its just getting old at this point
I watched it, and it doesn't really look like he was intentionally trying to take anyone out, the swerve across the track just looked like he was setting up for the first turn, and although he caught your front wheel it didn't look like it was intentional.