Sweden

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
sweden
Team: JPR

Re: Sweden

Post by sweden »

brent said a while ago, he was happy that my mom passed away , only becuase i took him out on no purpose actually in mxs , and those people who are asking about my family and mom, is brent and a couple other guys.... but brent is jealous and a guy who thinks his cool when he gets mad for no reason , and i also now that he has liked me as a person a while ago when we were talking on skype all the time

AND, i gotta say it was stupid from me to do like that only becuase me knapp and other guys was in skype and saw that jack was in 01 server, but if i had save all things jack said to me i think he woud been permenaltly (spelling) banned easyly ..... but i dont wonna bann people becuase its worthless and everyone is stupid on everyone and i dont care anymore like i did before when someone is saying stupid things to me in mxs !!!

sweden
sweden

Post by sweden »

and this about siemenlinko i gotta tell you is on that las vegas race i was pretty frustrated in the last laps and simemenlinko shack was about to pass me that i didnt now.... no blue flag, im using helmetcam so i cant see people behind me , IF i knew this and was about to take anyone out becuase i was "frustrated" it woud been shackattack instead of siemenlinko, but i didnt now that was those guys in the lead..... but then about a week later i meet him in 01 server and said i was so sorry about the incident and couldnt see it was him becuase im using helmet cam so i cant see people behind me, and he said it was oke.... and thats very nice from him !! i now if someone did this on me in a race like that i woud been mad as hell if it was on purpose , but this time siemenlinko knew that i didnt see him becuase of the helmetcam and so fast he was going i couldnt even see his number on the bike....
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

sweden wrote:and this about siemenlinko i gotta tell you is on that las vegas race i was pretty frustrated in the last laps and simemenlinko shack was about to pass me that i didnt now.... no blue flag, im using helmetcam so i cant see people behind me , IF i knew this and was about to take anyone out becuase i was "frustrated" it woud been shackattack instead of siemenlinko, but i didnt now that was those guys in the lead..... but then about a week later i meet him in 01 server and said i was so sorry about the incident and couldnt see it was him becuase im using helmet cam so i cant see people behind me, and he said it was oke.... and thats very nice from him !! i now if someone did this on me in a race like that i woud been mad as hell if it was on purpose , but this time siemenlinko knew that i didnt see him becuase of the helmetcam and so fast he was going i couldnt even see his number on the bike....
watching the demo afterwards,you hitted him purpose,no doubt. Im riding with 3rd person view,and i cant look back either.That is bad reason to hit him,you knew you are being lapped,so why did you hit him? Just move away. damn...
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

I love to see how you fail in trying to be nice when you nearly get a permanent ban. Dude i also watched that demo and you just rode full into him. So dont think it was an accident.
sweden

Post by sweden »

i love how youre trying to get me mad as usuall but you suck at it.
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

I don't think he is trying to make you mad,he is just telling the facts.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
sweden

Post by sweden »

he IS trying to get me mad, everyone does, i dont care about it all but... its just redicolous how you have no respect for younger people , and those guys who hasnt that i think is really unmature.... grow up please
MX196

Post by MX196 »

sweden wrote:its just redicolous how you have no respect for younger people
x2
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Its how you have no respect for older people. Sweden, To you.. It's never ever your fault, its always someone else not you. You act so innocent when your really the guilty one. :roll:
sweden

Post by sweden »

brent26 wrote:Its how you have no respect for older people. Sweden, To you.. It's never ever your fault, its always someone else not you. You act so innocent when your really the guilty one. :roll:
i have more respect for younger people than me and also the older people, but when they are acting like very cocky and think they are cool and stuffs i get pretty "wtf is the problem with them" and im not saying that its not my fault? im just telling why i do things like that, no one belives but im just telling the truth of what i now... and ive said this a couple times but, if i only had those pics of what jack and the other guys has said to me about my mom and other things they woud probably been banned permantly a couple times....

grow up brent
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

i think these pages tells jlv he needs to permanantly (spelling?) ban sweden in order to keep the community pleased
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Or ban them from this part of the forum for a little bit.They can discuss this over PM's.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

sweden wrote:he IS trying to get me mad, everyone does, i dont care about it all but... its just redicolous how you have no respect for younger people , and those guys who hasnt that i think is really unmature.... grow up please
whatever u said there, try to grow up urself before telling others, IMO u should've been permanently banned from that daytona race already, but you keep getting away with it. I don't see the point why people defend an immature kid like you:S

thats my point of view
sweden

Post by sweden »

mikez#411 wrote:
sweden wrote:he IS trying to get me mad, everyone does, i dont care about it all but... its just redicolous how you have no respect for younger people , and those guys who hasnt that i think is really unmature.... grow up please
whatever u said there, try to grow up urself before telling others, IMO u should've been permanently banned from that daytona race already, but you keep getting away with it. I don't see the point why people defend an immature kid like you:S

thats my point of view
youre the unmature guy

thats the truth
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

mikez#411 wrote:

thats my point of view
x2
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion