dakota revis
Team: Privateer

banned for ever

Post by dakota revis »

got banned for no reason on emf so could anyone help me fix it
ColtHans

Re: banned for ever

Post by ColtHans »

dakota revis wrote:got banned for no reason on emf so could anyone help me fix it
contact emf officals
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

dakota revis wrote:got banned for no reason on emf so could anyone help me fix it
No reason at all? Miiiight be a stretch.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Just race on rf.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Just change your name to Leclair and I promise EMF will never punish you for anything. :lol:
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

checkerz wrote:Just change your name to Leclair and I promise EMF will never punish you for anything. :lol:
Whoa dont be throwing shade at my boy like that
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

checkerz wrote:Just change your name to Leclair and I promise EMF will never punish you for anything. :lol:
from someone who using admin power to docked me many position cause his friend/teammate is 2nd on championship, it's looking funny.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

skyzen wrote:
from someone who using admin power to docked me many position cause his friend/teammate is 2nd on championship, it's looking funny.
lol, You do know most of us have seen the races too, right? And should he not be friends with anyone since he's apart of the hosting crew? Idk if yall are friends and its some simple banter, however if it isn't, smh. He didnt abuse his power. You've abused your internet connection and poorly placed timing gates though, worthy of docks.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

skyzen wrote:
If we wanted to give Atom the title, you would've been penalized for aggressive riding which you had multiple warnings for. Not about to risk the reputation of all these years of work and the reputation of rF to keep you from winning.

I would recommend working on tightening up your line choices before SX though...
https://clips.twitch.tv/SassyBraveBaconCoolCat
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

checkerz wrote:
skyzen wrote:
If we wanted to give Atom the title, you would've been penalized for aggressive riding which you had multiple warnings for. Not about to risk the reputation of all these years of work and the reputation of rF to keep you from winning.

I would recommend working on tightening up your line choices before SX though...
boom, check mate.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

checkerz wrote:
skyzen wrote:

pretty surprise to not be docked 10 positions after this massiv cut.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by swoodmx »

you all have small penises under 2 inches