Team Racewear - Reardon#11

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Kawasakis

Team Racewear - Reardon#11

Post by Kawasakis »

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?jmbzzytkr2o

He was riding with Arcade physics,taking people out and stuff.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

sweden
Team: JPR

Re: Team Racewear - Reardon#11

Post by sweden »

i think almost every people who is gonna bann other people is to sensitive... i have never tryed to bann people who is riding with arcade and taking out people, or following you , whaiting you up and taking you out... just give payback and the guy who you gives payback just disconnecting or something, but when someone is saying bad things to you in the chat, cutting the track and trying to take you out, i think he deserves a ban then, but i dont care either

thats actually my opinion
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

If you think people like that need banned, then why arent you?
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

sweden wrote:i think almost every people who is gonna bann other people is to sensitive... i have never tryed to bann people who is riding with arcade and taking out people, or following you , whaiting you up and taking you out... just give payback and the guy who you gives payback just disconnecting or something, but when someone is saying bad things to you in the chat, cutting the track and trying to take you out, i think he deserves a ban then, but i dont care either

You're 1 of the guys who deserves to get a 100 % ban!
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

hahahahahaha for brake checks and block passes? im not cutting the track and taking out people if they dont really deserves it, ive actually never done that and i dont think i gonna do it either.... and one more thing, why do you hate me mike or whatever your name is... ? ive never done you something? right? and brent is stupid as always and getting mad for no reason exactly like a little girl, ask jake and the other guys in giles if you dont belive me....
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I disagree with you. He needs to get a ban,at least for one day or more.. They need to learn to not be noobs.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

mikez#411 wrote:
sweden wrote:i think almost every people who is gonna bann other people is to sensitive... i have never tryed to bann people who is riding with arcade and taking out people, or following you , whaiting you up and taking you out... just give payback and the guy who you gives payback just disconnecting or something, but when someone is saying bad things to you in the chat, cutting the track and trying to take you out, i think he deserves a ban then, but i dont care either

You're 1 of the guys who deserves to get a 100 % ban!
Trying to find some reason to ban Robin, again? Try to settle down, for a while!
If something happened in the past, why don't you give him a chance to show that he has changed, because I'm sure you will realize how mature he is...
Common, give us a brake! You are acting just like a little kid, concerning that everybody here is talking about another rider, or am I blind?
Take this type of comment for yourself! Don't you and that other guys (e.g. Brent - He is ok for now, but in the past, for about 1 month ago, he was freaking wo any reason, Tyskorn - I like him, but sometimes he pisses me off, so do not take it as a personal thing), realise how annoying you are?
For every block passes that Robin does, there is one topic trying to ban him... If he hit someone accidentally, there will be another reason to post on forum, JLV already said that he will not ban, for blockpasses and brake checks...
BTW you should be banned for that unnecessary post...
Finesse Supersports
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

To the Memory Hole! paraparam
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

Kawasakis wrote:To the Memory Hole! paraparam
hahahaha FOR SURE!
Finesse Supersports
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

"serious racewear: reardon#11" has been banned for 1 day. Next time will be a week.
sweden wrote:hahahahahaha for brake checks and block passes?
While brake checks and block passes are legal, they aren't going to win you any friends.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

sweden, its not all about ur blockpasses and brake checks, It's about the way you act, maybe if you would act a little bit more mature, people would stop hating you
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

mikez#411 wrote:sweden, its not all about ur blockpasses and brake checks, It's about the way you act, maybe if you would act a little bit more mature, people would stop hating you
I don't understand why you have to come in here and post something.Everyone quit posting and it was over.Sweden can't get banned for bragging,so just stop complaining.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

reardon is getting out of hand i also have a video saved of him using arcade physics and ramming me several times.
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd