SKlein
Team: Evergood

Re: Ban Jeremy Cohenour

Post by SKlein »

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

You are all dicks. Give the kid his money back. This community is such garbage lately, and I for one am tired of it.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

James_122 wrote:You are all dicks. Give the kid his money back. This community is such garbage lately, and I for one am tired of it.
Actually we kicked you out of the community 3 months ago, but look where we are at...
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dunivant25 wrote:
James_122 wrote:You are all dicks. Give the kid his money back. This community is such garbage lately, and I for one am tired of it.
Actually we kicked you out of the community 3 months ago, but look where we are at...
Nono, Matt's our golden poster, he stays.
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

Post by tymotoboy53 »

I didn't even do anything wrong and you fucking banned me from the server and RF servers permanently. I was playing with someone while all of this was going down and even he thinks this isn't right. And he's an Amateur Outdoor CHAMPION in this game for fucks sake. You singled me out and didn't put me in moto 1 but you put everyone else in but me. You said I wasn't cooperating yet I constantly told you my UID like everyone else was AND I confirmed my screen name on paypal with you before the race was about to go on. Dude you literally have no business running a race series in this manor. You singled me out, and you've singled out my friend from getting his pro license even though he's an outdoor amateur champion and WAY faster than you. But wait, you'll give Isaac Morgan a pro license, when that guy couldn't qualify for a single race this season and never even placed top 10 in a single amateur event? I'm calling you out on your shit in public because you single people out and I've witnessed it multiple times. I won't say my friends name publicly and get him involved but you know who I'm talking about.

I was happy to be donating to the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I even donated $10 as opposed to $5 because I wanted to do more than just the minimum to race. You tried making me look like the bad guy for wanting my money back but the fact of the matter is I paid to do a race by donating money and even though I'm happy to donate to any organization that I can, you singled me out and kept me from being able to race when I spent half of my day playing this track to prepare for the race because I haven't played in almost two months.

I also told Jeremy I don't want my money back as long as it went to St. Jude's and not in his pocket.

It seems like this community has become more immature than it has ever been.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

tymotoboy53 wrote:.
The donation link you used took you to the st jude website, Nobody but St Jude got the donation. I do not agree with the whole perma ban thing tho, When people have privileges they use it to there advantage I guess.
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

Post by tymotoboy53 »

RH154 wrote:
tymotoboy53 wrote:.
The donation link you used took you to the st jude website, Nobody but St Jude got the donation. I do not agree with the whole perma ban thing tho, When people have privileges they use it to there advantage I guess.
Yeah I had no idea though because it went directly through paypal and I never saw any st. jude's website when I did it. I'm glad they have the money I honestly don't need it. To me it's about the principle of doing the right thing and treating people fairly.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

tymotoboy53 wrote:This guy has singled me out for the better part of the last two years. I've been ignored when I've entered and qualified into races. I paid $10 for this st. jude's race and he didn't even bother to put me in on time like every one else even though we ALL made the same mistake of not putting in our UID along with the donation. I get it I didn't put in my UID but why was I the only one being singled out when other people made the same mistake? You've done this like a handful of times to me and I've probably wasted over $50-$75 on these events only to be left behind when I was there on time for UID grab and everything. I didn't play this game for like a month because I'm sick of everyone's shit on here.

Go ahead and try to make me feel bad for wanting a refund for a st. jude's race, but guess what? I paid to race as well and although I'm happy the money is going toward a great cause, the organizers of this event are biased and I don't think this guy is mature enough to be running the show which is why I want a refund.

That's just me :)

Otherwise, small claims court is a pretty easy thing to organize. Not sure where he lives but if he gets summoned to the state of California, it's gonna be an expensive trip for him.

I expect my money back by 5:00 pm on 5/4/2019.

You are a freaking retarted
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

christianjonse wrote:You are a freaking retarted
Yikes dude. I don't think you have room to talk.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Tf did I ever do to you Jakob? Lol
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

christianjonse wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
christianjonse wrote:You are a freaking retarDed
you just called him reatarded and spelt retarded wrong...
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

tymotoboy53 wrote:I won't say my friends name publicly and get him involved but you know who I'm talking about.
No, I don't know who you are talking about, I really don't single people out. This might come off rude, but I have never heard of your name before this incident. Also I went ahead an un banned you when you told me that you were going to let the hospital keep the money.
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

ColtHans wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote: Yikes dude. I don't think you have room to talk.
you just called him reatarded and spelt retarded wrong...
Oh woops now I feel like a dumbass lol
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

tymotoboy53 wrote:
tymotoboy53 wrote:Go ahead and try to make me feel bad for wanting a refund for a st. jude's race, but guess what? I paid to race as well and although I'm happy the money is going toward a great cause, the organizers of this event are biased and I don't think this guy is mature enough to be running the show which is why I want a refund.
You tried making me look like the bad guy for wanting my money back
Incredible logic
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.