Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Postby jlv » Tue May 07, 2019 2:11 am

... now!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Postby christianjonse » Tue May 07, 2019 2:19 am

Y’all heard the man!!

Kael_Braden

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Postby Kael_Braden » Tue May 07, 2019 2:45 am

JUst saw this IM STOPPING RIGHT NOW

nathanjames

Postby nathanjames » Tue May 07, 2019 3:43 am

Thank you Josh!

Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Postby Itz Raidox » Wed May 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Kael_Braden wrote:JUst saw this IM STOPPING RIGHT NOW

imagine snitching on yourself in 2019 :oops:

nathanjames

Postby nathanjames » Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 pm

Guggen wrote:Ryan Witlox is still doing this on erode servers.

tylerbartlett24

Postby tylerbartlett24 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:37 am

jlv wrote:... now!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j69okl7g0 ... xdemo/file

this kid named caleb hoffman was doing donuts in the demo its is 4:29 seconds into it this was the date of 5/8/2019 making that part of the track messed up please do something with him thank u

jlv
Site Admin

Postby jlv » Fri May 10, 2019 2:19 am

tylerbartlett24 wrote:
jlv wrote:... now!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j69okl7g0 ... xdemo/file

this kid named caleb hoffman was doing donuts in the demo its is 4:29 seconds into it this was the date of 5/8/2019 making that part of the track messed up please do something with him thank u

I think I got him in the other thread.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Clone5877

Postby Clone5877 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:58 pm

nathanjames

Postby nathanjames » Fri May 10, 2019 3:07 pm

People need to stop this shit.

ColtHans
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Postby ColtHans » Fri May 10, 2019 4:16 pm

nathanjames wrote:People need to stop this shit.
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:40 pm

I've been in 19800 lately and I banned a kid for one day after he wouldn't stop waiting for me to pass then drill me in the turns. He said "its block passing, part of the game" I warned him, then muted him after the expected insult-filled petulance which sent him raging, so I showed him another part of the game. Rules! I also told him to complain to you if he felt strongly. I will also warn first plenty of times when they vote for 25 erode then pull that shit. Thanks for further clarification of the rules jlv! P.S. is there a way to override 25 erode as a marshal?
You never see them go. They're always full. No one ever gets on, but they're always...they're always departing, but they never arrive...and the ones that do arrive, they never leave.

jlv
Site Admin

Postby jlv » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:25 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I've been in 19800 lately and I banned a kid for one day after he wouldn't stop waiting for me to pass then drill me in the turns. He said "its block passing, part of the game" I warned him, then muted him after the expected insult-filled petulance which sent him raging, so I showed him another part of the game. Rules! I also told him to complain to you if he felt strongly. I will also warn first plenty of times when they vote for 25 erode then pull that shit. Thanks for further clarification of the rules jlv! P.S. is there a way to override 25 erode as a marshal?

Marshals can set it directly. So if you want 10, use "server,erode 10".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com

Return to “Ban Court”