Page 1 of 1

Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:11 am
by jlv
... now!

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:19 am
by christianjonse
Y’all heard the man!!

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:45 am
by Kael_Braden
JUst saw this IM STOPPING RIGHT NOW

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:43 am
by nathanjames
Thank you Josh!

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:20 pm
by Itz Raidox
Kael_Braden wrote:JUst saw this IM STOPPING RIGHT NOW

imagine snitching on yourself in 2019 :oops:

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 pm
by nathanjames
Guggen wrote:Ryan Witlox is still doing this on erode servers.

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:37 am
by tylerbartlett24
jlv wrote:... now!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j69okl7g0 ... xdemo/file

this kid named caleb hoffman was doing donuts in the demo its is 4:29 seconds into it this was the date of 5/8/2019 making that part of the track messed up please do something with him thank u

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:19 am
by jlv
tylerbartlett24 wrote:
jlv wrote:... now!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j69okl7g0 ... xdemo/file

this kid named caleb hoffman was doing donuts in the demo its is 4:29 seconds into it this was the date of 5/8/2019 making that part of the track messed up please do something with him thank u

I think I got him in the other thread.

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:58 pm
by Clone5877

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:07 pm
by nathanjames
People need to stop this shit.

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:16 pm
by ColtHans
nathanjames wrote:People need to stop this shit.

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:40 pm
by TeamHavocRacing
I've been in 19800 lately and I banned a kid for one day after he wouldn't stop waiting for me to pass then drill me in the turns. He said "its block passing, part of the game" I warned him, then muted him after the expected insult-filled petulance which sent him raging, so I showed him another part of the game. Rules! I also told him to complain to you if he felt strongly. I will also warn first plenty of times when they vote for 25 erode then pull that shit. Thanks for further clarification of the rules jlv! P.S. is there a way to override 25 erode as a marshal?

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:25 am
by jlv
TeamHavocRacing wrote:I've been in 19800 lately and I banned a kid for one day after he wouldn't stop waiting for me to pass then drill me in the turns. He said "its block passing, part of the game" I warned him, then muted him after the expected insult-filled petulance which sent him raging, so I showed him another part of the game. Rules! I also told him to complain to you if he felt strongly. I will also warn first plenty of times when they vote for 25 erode then pull that shit. Thanks for further clarification of the rules jlv! P.S. is there a way to override 25 erode as a marshal?

Marshals can set it directly. So if you want 10, use "server,erode 10".