Sweden #88

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Sweden #88

Post by Mbutler183 »

I've never reported a rider before, but this is just stupid. Normally i just rage at him and continue...
I would upload the demo for this, but its huge and i know you have it.
The 2nd moto from the mooch race, the beginning of the 2nd lap, the 3rd corner (i believe) i was in 2nd and he just went straight into me. Didnt even try to turn.

I was also hearing others get hit by him, so im sure he rammed more people throughout the race.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Re: Sweden #88

Post by brent26 »

I was ride behind you. He went no brakes, rammed you and kept going.
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

i used my brakes and couldnt do anything, watch the demo again if you dont belive me
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

He took 3 people out in one corner, me being one.

I'm requesting a permanent ban.
brent26

Post by brent26 »

did you shift down?
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

you cant bann me for taking out people, and i didnt cut the track either, i dont even wonna be your friends ddmx brent and the other guys, i already have very good internet friends so idc what you think, im also a pretty clumsy rider on mxs
brent26

Post by brent26 »

How does friends come into this? Apparently, no one wants to be your friend either.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Re: Cutting track

FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

BULLSHIT, no matter what he do, for every blockpass or even a simple touch when the gate goes down, somebody must come to forum to post BULLSHIT with some 'guys that doesnt like him' help!
What a shame...
Finesse Supersports
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

I can understan sticking up for someone, But when over 3-4 people say something and there's pictures to prove it WITH a demo its proven they deserve a ban, cutting track with a picture to prove is worth a ban if i remember correctly. This isnt about liking someone it's about them getting a ban for stuff they probably deserve.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

sweden wrote:you cant bann me for taking out people, and i didnt cut the track either, i dont even wonna be your friends ddmx brent and the other guys, i already have very good internet friends so idc what you think, im also a pretty clumsy rider on mxs
I don't need you ruining organized races. Consider yourself on probation. Next time you ram someone in an organized race, I'm banning you. No excuses.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

FelipeMX wrote:BULLSHIT, no matter what he do, for every blockpass or even a simple touch when the gate goes down, somebody must come to forum to post BULLSHIT with some 'guys that doesnt like him' help!
What a shame...
Dude... Shut up..
Its not the first time he take people out,talk shit about others and stuff like that.
Now he even lied..
Here.
sweden wrote:you cant bann me for taking out people, and i didnt cut the track either, i dont even wonna be your friends ddmx brent and the other guys, i already have very good internet friends so idc what you think, im also a pretty clumsy rider on mxs
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

jlv wrote:
I don't need you ruining organized races. Consider yourself on probation. Next time you ram someone in an organized race, I'm banning you. No excuses.
No offense jlv, but your giving this kid alot of chances, and he keeps acting like this because he knows he gets away with it...
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

mikez#411 wrote:
jlv wrote:
No offense jlv, but your giving this kid alot of chances, and he keeps acting like this because he knows he gets away with it...
x2 he is right.. i think its 3rd time then he runs away with his "ban me i dont care" etc.

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

FelipeMX wrote:BULLSHIT, no matter what he do, for every blockpass or even a simple touch when the gate goes down, somebody must come to forum to post BULLSHIT with some 'guys that doesnt like him' help!
What a shame...
You sir,fail.
When do YOU stop talking BULLSHIT and stop covering sweden's ass? can't you see that he cutted ? can't you see 4 guys proving what happend? you are bullshit,thats my opinion.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)