Sweden #88

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
ddmx

Re: Sweden #88

Post by ddmx »

DJ wrote:
sweden wrote:butlers incident was becuase i couldnt brake so fast and didnt wont to crash so i just punched him and got away without crashing, and he also deserves it he is a big unmature idiot.
Bad
sweden wrote:ddmx incident i gotta tell you was becuase he was trying to take ME out, and then in the next corner i took him out
I would recommend watching that race again. Mittocs tapped DDMX and sent him out a little too wide, where he bumped into you. He wasn't trying to take you out. In fact, you shouldn't of even been there, you cut the previous corner which resulted in you being out quite wide in that corner
haha, yep. right on DJ.

MAKE CHANGES, NOT EXCUSES
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

sweden wrote:
Kawasakis wrote:I respect you. You didnt do anything to anyone, sweden did.
FelipeMX wrote:Can't you see that always the same guys posts the same kind of bullshit here?
Its becouse sweden doesnt stop taking people and shit like that, when he will learn respect others, others will respect him. Thats the deal.
i have big respect for people, but not for the people who thinks that im a idiot and complaining about me and trying to bann me all the time..... the thing is, im just taking out guys who has taking out me or like butler who calling me in skype and saying that im gay and stuffs, he really deserves a hard and brutal block pass.....
Wait wait wait wait wait...
Calling you in skype? i think that should be changed to "a 1 minute convo in skype"
Jones added me to the conversation, and i told you what i thought of you. I don't ram you in game, i dont screw your races up, therefore i expect the same back.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

sweden wrote: the thing is, im just taking out guys
I can't count how many times I heard during the race last night "fuckin sweden tryin to take me out"... it was quite obvious just from how many times I heard it that he was riding with no respect. At the same point, if he wants to ride dirty, then it should be fair game for others to t-bone him without risking a ban...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

here's the thing though. where as i won't cut the track to take him out. if i bump him off the course, he WILL cut the track to take me out.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Didn't you say that you were going to change the way to act for a couple of weeks/month ago?

But just for saying. You are actually a great mxs gamer with good speed and a agressive style, but you are dirty as hell and you always talk crap when you are trying to make excuses for your take outs/calling people out.
And it always end up with you telling that you got frustrated or was thinking about negative stuff at that time. And most of us are tired of hearing it
sweden wrote:
sweden wrote: the thing is im using helmetcam and didnt saw that, i just saw ddmx coming by me after someone did so i almost crashed, so i took him out to give payback.
One reason Why some of us doesn't like you at all

sweden wrote:you sounds like 10 years old and talking like a cocky norweigan oslo guy or something.
Thanks for showing your way to "respect" the Norwegian "race"...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

mikez#411 wrote:
jlv wrote:
sweden wrote:you cant bann me for taking out people, and i didnt cut the track either, i dont even wonna be your friends ddmx brent and the other guys, i already have very good internet friends so idc what you think, im also a pretty clumsy rider on mxs
I don't need you ruining organized races. Consider yourself on probation. Next time you ram someone in an organized race, I'm banning you. No excuses.
No offense jlv, but your giving this kid alot of chances, and he keeps acting like this because he knows he gets away with it...
Ageed. It's pretty clear he doesn't think he's on his last straw. Still, I don't want to change the standards on him retroactively, so the next time he rams someone he's gone. I don't even care if it's an accident.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Lay down the law Jlv!
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I must say,Sweden is very cool if you do not dislike him and he does not dislike you.The only problem is that there is very few people that don't hate Sweden's guts,and vise verse.I have talked to Sweden,and I really hope I convinced him to start acting the same way with everyone that he does with me and a few others who like to talk with him on Skype.I hope that you other guys that dislike Sweden can do the same.I understand it is not you guys doing the ramming,but if we can all be nice to him,he can become a nice kid,and not have to be permanently banned.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Jesus christ! I think sweden deserves a perma ban more then i do.

here are 2 words i recomend you use soon Sweden:

RRRAAAGGGEEE QQQUUUIIITTT
only one to win something real from the game!
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

just dq from first race in the series

simple as that

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

sweden wrote: when i so called " cutted the track" was becuase i crashed and then the thing who moves the bike to the racing line moved me to that next corner, i dont now why?
Sure seems like you were pointed in the right direction

I'm not saying you need to be banned for that exactly, I'm just saying you were in the wrong there. You should not have cut the track by that much, and blame other people when stuff happens when you come back onto the track. You need to stop blaming other people, and stop being so paranoid about people "trying to take you out"
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

ya dawg, you straight fucked up
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Here's a nice little video for u sweden ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6dLxin ... re=related
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

where did i see that before... mhh;d

srry for doublepost:d
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

hehe what do you mean by that video mikey

thats a swedish crash right there, the guy on the honda i think got the throttle stuck... = horrible crash!!