#bantylerscheels

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

#bantylerscheels

Post by RH154 »

Basically, me (Rhys Harris) and Tyler Scheels happened to meet each other close to Hangtown for the sim race He then asked me to ride for him which I did and I take full responsibility for that, Jeremy reached out to me that Sunday (Monday for me) and said "Don't race for people" so he knew that I raced for someone. I then proceeded to send him the conversation between me and Tyler and he still hasn't banned him, What really pissed me off was when Jeremy said to me "you're literally just trying to get a bunch of people banned" Like what? The fact that he can't even ban this kid for doing wrong is annoying tbh, I think Tyler should be banned for sending me his reg key.

Jeremy has never responded to me after last Monday. but I sent him this image.

This may not prove much but when I said "even if, I still raced Hangtown to for you" he says "ik" so it is pretty clear I did ride for him.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Re: #bantylerscheels

Post by AtlasZoor »

Wait... you want him banned because you got his reg key to race for him, Proceeded to use his reg key to race, and then now you think its his fault because he sent it to you??????

Am I missing something? You 'literally' are just trying to get people banned for your actions :roll:. Yes he is wrong for sharing his key, but all you had to do was say no.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Butthurt for getting caught and trying to take as people with you as you fall.

Classy :roll:

But you're not wrong. He should also be banned.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Rayvenator wrote:Butthurt for getting caught and trying to take as people with you as you fall.

Classy :roll:

But you're not wrong. He should also be banned.
You know, I respect you but man, Don't gotta come at me like that, I ain't butthurt about anything, I just think he should be banned as well or at least for the rest of the season
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

How about we just double ban you
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

nickuzick wrote:How about we just double ban you
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Post by Racing299 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:How about we just double ban you
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

sry rhys but kinda stupid on your part
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

The point that Rhys is trying to get at with this is that they know Rhys raced for him and they aren't doing anything to the other guy. If it were anybody other than Rhys that raced for him then they would end up banning both of the riders. But since it is just Rhys they aren't banning the other guy even though he should be serving the same consequences that Rhys is serving for reg key sharing and racing for him.
Savespencer
Team: MY DUDES

Post by Savespencer »

I think he should get some punishment like a 2-week ban for something but. For all the stuff you do, I heard you stole keys you have used hacks on someone else reg key and got them perm ban and your still racing as "Seth Dennis" coming from a bunch of people. I think you should just get Ip banned so you can't fucking play this game you scum.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

What you aren't admitting to is the fact that you're "Seth Dennis". Come clean already you clown.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Jrife548 wrote:What you aren't admitting to is the fact that you're "Seth Dennis". Come clean already you clown.
While on the topic, "Lukas Nelson" is actually just Jett Wisdom so let's talk about that too.
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Jrife548 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:What you aren't admitting to is the fact that you're "Seth Dennis". Come clean already you clown.
While on the topic, "Lukas Nelson" is actually just Jett Wisdom so let's talk about that too.
Rhys admitted that Jett is "Lukas" on Clints stream a week ago. Rhys is also Maks Chwalik or whatever the dweebs name is
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:
Rhys admitted that Jett is "Lukas" on Clints stream a week ago. Rhys is also Maks Chwalik or whatever the dweebs name is
no, Maks Chwalik is an actual person, rhys just raced for him a couple times, and rhys is seth dennis
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

ColtHans wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote: While on the topic, "Lukas Nelson" is actually just Jett Wisdom so let's talk about that too.
no, Maks Chwalik is an actual person, rhys just raced for him a couple times, and rhys is seth dennis
Just because Max Chwalik is a real person doesn't mean that they play the game. Earlier this week I randomly got a follow from him. Not saying it isn't him but I am also not saying that it is him.