BAN WAYNE BAYLY

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
vengefuluoto420
Team: Privateer

BAN WAYNE BAYLY

Post by vengefuluoto420 »

Wayne Bayly has been exposing private information about me, Violating my privacy on multiple occasions in many different servers... Such as releasing factual evidence, Age, all 3 of my names (First,Middle,and Last) that he shouldnt even know about. Telling everyone to turn on me during races, getting me banned from mulitple servers for things i never did, and spreading rumors... THIS MUST STOP ASAP... Jlv if you could help it would be really appreciated! His UID is: 25899 Thanks!
nickuzick

Re: BAN WAYNE BAYLY

Post by nickuzick »

Mxyamaha711
Team: Preme Decals

Post by Mxyamaha711 »

To clear things up a bit, Justin joined my team a few months ago (Preme Decals). Recently i figured out his real name which is Josh, Because Matt hardy exposed him to me. Josh aka justin got mad because I found out and left my team. Before he left my discord and deleted a bunch of chats and voicechats and messed my discord all up. We also played fivem together, and he got me banned because he said I was being toxic to players in the community. I then messaged the owner of the RP server and told him what really happened and the Justin got banned from the server. He threw a fit and now he wrote this ban for me. Full story right there.
vengefuluoto420

Post by vengefuluoto420 »

Mxyamaha711 wrote:To clear things up a bit, Justin joined my team a few months ago (Preme Decals). Recently i figured out his real name which is Josh, Because Matt hardy exposed him to me. Josh aka justin got mad because I found out and left my team. Before he left my discord and deleted a bunch of chats and voicechats and messed my discord all up. We also played fivem together, and he got me banned because he said I was being toxic to players in the community. I then messaged the owner of the RP server and told him what really happened and the Justin got banned from the server. He threw a fit and now he wrote this ban for me. Full story right there.
Actually none of this is legitaiment...
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

This is the ban court not Jerry Springer. Figure it out ladies.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Mxyamaha711 wrote:Matt hardy
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
christianjonse