What If this Happens

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

What If this Happens

Post by brent26 »

Someone was permenant ban.. Came back, Bought a brand new reg key.. and now plays again.. Nerijus or whatever his name is.
mikez#411

Re: What If this Happens

Post by mikez#411 »

brent26 wrote:Someone was permenant ban.. Came back, Bought a brand new reg key.. and now plays again.. Nerijus or whatever his name is.
I noticed this too, same for Tadiz (his friend) i've been thinking about this for a long time, ... I think it will be a permanent ban..
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

If they are willing to spend another $40 on a key, then they should have equal rights as anyone else. They should not be banned immediately, unless they are given a refund. If they continue getting banned for misbehaviour, well, thats bad luck to them for being so stupid, and will end up only benefitting JLV moreso.
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

lol?... do i did something bad to anyone... ? nice brent.. btw, i dont care who ,what is talking about me :) it a game. and brent if u want me banned u will need much and hard work :))

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

if he has (bought) another key, or the game legitimately, and is back online, and NOT being an asshat then I don't see a problem with him being back. It's his money to waste and JLV's to gain if he decides he decides to be a constant nuisance. If the key was pirated or taken from another, then I say give him the boot for sure.
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

Thanks jp, ur reading my mind :)

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

sorry for double post, but i bought it jlv can cheack it :)

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

DJ wrote:If they continue getting banned for misbehaviour, well, thats bad luck to them for being so stupid
Um, luck has nothing to do with it... :roll:
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I suppose if someone with money to burn wanted to they could be a problem. I can deny sales by email address, but it's so easy to get a new email address it wouldn't be effective.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Red619
Team: Privateer

Post by Red619 »

jlv wrote:I suppose if someone with money to burn wanted to they could be a problem. I can deny sales by email address, but it's so easy to get a new email address it wouldn't be effective.
Man too bad all games arent made by one person. This would be awsome for the rest of the games out there
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

jlv wrote:
DJ wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned Newguy from the forum for a week too.
I can't remember if its his second account or not on here, but if it is, I'd perma ban. If they are hiding their identity for the sake of trolling, or their first account was banned and they still troll on their second account, they definitely don't deserve to get any chances. Seeing as http://www.mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3039 already has an account, I think you should ban this one. Thats my opinion anyways.
Didn't realize he was already banned. I'll change it to a perma ban.
Just a heads up, from what I've read in this thread, Arch. is NewGuy
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

yes, im new guy... so what? i took a second chance :) by buying a new reg key.. did i do something bad yet....? i have it about 1 moth... nothing happen..

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Oh, I wasnt talking about multiplayer, just your forum user. Just don't rip on people like you did before and you wont be banned from here either.
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

ahh, ok :D

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

dude pls decide for 1 name... how many names you have? like 10? its weird.

can't believe why u do this.