Kurt strikes again

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
mikez#411

Re: Kurt strikes again

Post by mikez#411 »

kurt153 wrote:Thankyou jlv i really appreciate that alot and Felipe, that wasnt the only time ive seen YOU go off ure head like that.
and that wasn't the only time i've seen you go off ur head like that aswell, everytime u get a small blockpass, you start some nonsense talk like that-,-''
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Is it just me or is Fillippe or whatever swearing and cussing just as much, or did everyone read ONLY the highlighted comments??? "STFU"? "Holy SHit"??? and those things?? Its funny how the one complaining is always Fillippe and yes i was playing on the 00 server about a week ago, just as i started Team KTM DXB and fillippe was the one swearing and cussing. Except no one could be so much of an ass to acutally go and try to ban him, but maybe in the future when I or any of my team members see him doing ANYTHING wrong we will also go running to the teacher telling on him!

Think before you do stupid things. Im not saying kurt didnt do anything wrong, but i am saying, that for some reason everyone is trying to blame each other for everything lately, and in the 2 years iv been playing mx sim, its much worse now than 1 year ago. This community is getting messed up by the MX v ATV style players.

WHY??? :cry:
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

Thankyou Brand :) but i was pritty pissed off that night, this is a great game and believe me now this 'ban court' shit is wrecking it... people are just a bunch of girls :) going and dobbing like little bitches... i reckon Fillepe should have gotten a ban too... like seriosuely he had no proof that i rammed him, and 1 mointh for swearing.. thats low.
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Ye well, all i can say is that next time he does something, his gunna get it from the whole team. And it aint gunna come lightly! :twisted: So you cant play for a month now ye? What happens when you try and play, does it say something like you have been banned? Anyway, thankyou JLV for not permanently banning him, but i think there are some things that other people "fillippe" does that you dont know about yet. :)
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

it says: banned (28 days remaining) Please respect other races - next will be a permanent ban :(:( hate u felippe!! revenge will be sweet
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I dare you to ram him when your unbanned
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

Shut up DJ noone asked u mate..
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

kurt153 wrote:Thankyou Brand :) but i was pritty pissed off that night, this is a great game and believe me now this 'ban court' shit is wrecking it... people are just a bunch of girls :) going and dobbing like little bitches... i reckon Fillepe should have gotten a ban too... like seriosuely he had no proof that i rammed him, and 1 mointh for swearing.. thats low.
Didn't you learn to watch your mouth? Ah, yes I have that proof, but it was not the problem. The only reason for my post was your beautiful words.
kurt153 wrote:it says: banned (28 days remaining) Please respect other races - next will be a permanent ban :(:( hate u felippe!! revenge will be sweet
Your posts shows us how mature you are. Enjoy your remaining 28 days and please, try to grow up just a lil bit.

Kurt, I have nothing personal against you, but I believe that it would be great if you just stop throwing whatever you have in your mind at the text box and forum.
Anyway, sorry if I swore you, I was wrong when I answered in that way.
Finesse Supersports
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Its funny how you are all trying to skrew around with the ban thing... Shows the friendlyness of this god damn community. DJ i know your all high in here and all, but who the hell asked you to comment an all of our posts so far? :roll: ????????????????????
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

attacker5 wrote:Its funny how you are all trying to skrew around with the ban thing... Shows the friendlyness of this god damn community. DJ i know your all high in here and all, but who the hell asked you to comment an all of our posts so far? :roll: ????????????????????
who asked you? it's funny to see these little kids trying to discuss with older people and how they disrespect without even know what is going on.
Finesse Supersports
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

FelipeMX wrote:
attacker5 wrote:Its funny how you are all trying to skrew around with the ban thing... Shows the friendlyness of this god damn community. DJ i know your all high in here and all, but who the hell asked you to comment an all of our posts so far? :roll: ????????????????????
who asked you? it's funny to see these little kids trying to discuss with older people and how they disrespect without even know what is going on.
Disrespect? Little kids? Who the hell are you??? What do you know about me? Well i know your an asshole! If i was you i would of just left it there and then, cause you are the one who started all this trouble and now you are making a big deal about it! Every single post i have seen of you, it is replied to like this... "Just shut up felipe" or "Why are you talking" "Who asked you". Dude, its a game, chill the hell out, stop flaming and stop thinking so high of yourself, now im not saying im high up in this game, cause i know your next post will probably be "Ye well your not high... :SSS" like some retard. Anyway, whoes going riding soon. In real life i mean?
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

FelipeMX wrote:who asked you?
Ohg ya and what do you mean by that,,, who asked me what?
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

Who asked you to come and post all these crappy ignorant things here?
I'm out, definitely, I will not waste my time with you lil kids anymore
Finesse Supersports
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

attacker5 wrote: DJ i know your all high in here and all, but who the hell asked you to comment an all of our posts so far? :roll: ????????????????????
I'll ask for your permission next time
Showtime

Post by Showtime »

wow DJ, you took that really well