Kid Spamming restart

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Kid Spamming restart

Post by McNeil Racing »

http://img62.imageshack.us/i/kidrestarting70times.png/ << im goon #87 i restarted one time to change to a 250 cuz i was useing a 125 and i wanted to clear all the jumps lmfao so i restarted and this kid just starts spammminng it he did it a good 3 times after that screenshot id like to request a 1 day ban or a week whatever hes up to now
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Kid Spamming restart

Post by jlv »

I'll be updating the servers to a new version that fixes the restart spam soon.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AUS_yzman
Team: AUS

Re: Kid Spamming restart

Post by AUS_yzman »

Im no kid but sick of ppl racing a lap or 2 then requesting restart , you knew you were on a 125 from the race before , then get a bad start or whatever wait a lap or so then decide to swap bikes WTF . All I would expect is just finish the race with 125cc or leave but dont just decide to swap bikes after a couple laps and restart. It gets annoying . Plus I like the way you left out where you flamed me on your screenshot calling new a Noob etc

Good work Goon #87
At least your user name fits