Have a look at this.

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Storst
Team: Sturrst

Have a look at this.

Post by Storst »

1. Destruction derby, watch the demo. after the offcamber on 1st lap !
2. http://www.mediafire.com/file/fhibjrlgl ... ert.mxdemo
3. Siebert with number 6 on the 125 honda.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Have a look at this.

Post by jlv »

If you bump someone off the track I'd say you should be ready for payback in the next corner.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Storst

Post by Storst »

i barely touch him tho , he's on the gas so he goes off the track how i see it. But it's good to know that we are allowed to payback ? or am i taking it wrong ?
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

Thats deff a ban. Storst barely touched him. He cutted the track and T-BONED storst. it would be ok if he tryed to push storst of the track, but now he cutted and t-boned. IMO its deff a ban.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

I say its a ban.. He went for an aggressive move, and the other guy came back and intentionally t-boned him(From Helmet view). But it's not up to me.
dutchman 2-stroke!

Post by dutchman 2-stroke! »

:shock:

You want to ban someone for 1 hit after you have "touched" that guy out of the track? :?
You where trying to pass at an place where it's (barely) impossible whitout pushing..
That and a bit payback where the reasons why I did that and after that I was finished what punishing :P
Don't realy get why you want to ban someone for this :?:
I woudn't even try to ban someone whit a demo like this when it was a guy who is hitting constantly.. :roll:

Siebert#6
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

storstidjungeln wrote:i barely touch him tho , he's on the gas so he goes off the track how i see it. But it's good to know that we are allowed to payback ? or am i taking it wrong ?
If you can take him out without cutting the track go for it. You can take turns taking each other out and finish last together!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Storst

Post by Storst »

Allrighty then.
dutchman 2-stroke! wrote::shock:

You want to ban someone for 1 hit after you have "touched" that guy out of the track? :?
You where trying to pass at an place where it's (barely) impossible whitout pushing..
That and a bit payback where the reasons why I did that and after that I was finished what punishing :P
Don't realy get why you want to ban someone for this :?:
I woudn't even try to ban someone whit a demo like this when it was a guy who is hitting constantly.. :roll:

Siebert#6
to be honest i dont even think you've seen the demo of the thing since i got it removed pretty fast.
Tho if u saw it u know thats childish shit ur doing raging like that going 5th gear full speed cutting track hitting right in the side.
No need to discuss this tho, see ya online :)
dutchman 2-stroke!

When you said you didn't even hit me at that day I replayed the demo by myself :wink:
Like I said, it was only 1 hit, I'm not the guy who is hitting people every race and absolute not for nothing :o
cya
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

Storst i know how it is to get t-boned and yes it sucks and makes you pissed. But believe me siebert is good guy and he wont hit someone out of nothing. He probably already was pissed and then you hitted him out of the track, and that just made him go a bit crazy lol. He wont do this again i think.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

Armadijl wrote:Storst i know how it is to get t-boned and yes it sucks and makes you pissed. But believe me siebert is good guy and he wont hit someone out of nothing. He probably already was pissed and then you hitted him out of the track, and that just made him go a bit crazy lol. He wont do this again i think.
So if someone hit me in 1mph, i should rage and cut the track and t-bone him in 40 mph, and that would be fine?

No. he deserves a ban. but now i know i could hit people without getting banned, nice!
dutchman 2-stroke!

enzoperson -.-'