ban number 19

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
d4u5d6u7

ban number 19

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

http://www.mediafire.com/?u5g4gf4qedfrb1f

you would like to ban him because he was trying to hit me in the middle of the race because I gave him a touch and he did not just lie down in the race that all he fes
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011
Klazyz

Re: ban number 19

Post by Klazyz »

you gave me a touch? well this is how i feel about it. I saw you almost tap me so i thought, hes a faster rider than me. So i slowed down for you to pass me, but instead you rammed me, and called me an idiot. I get kinda mad about that when i tried to be nice, and when i told you i was slowing down so you could pass me you ignored me. Then i rammed you next race multiply times, not only because you called me an idiot, its because you call everyone an idiot when they give you a "touch" (because a touch aint bad? right..) So well, if you think im worthy a ban! then bann me! if you bann me this community is weird.. if anyone is getting a warning give him a warning for "cursing" other players!

Thanks, regards from Lindgren #19
Klazyz

Post by Klazyz »

Klazyz wrote:you gave me a touch? well this is how i feel about it. I saw you almost tap me so i thought, hes a faster rider than me. So i slowed down for you to pass me, but instead you rammed me, and called me an idiot. I get kinda mad about that when i tried to be nice, and when i told you i was slowing down so you could pass me you ignored me. Then i rammed you next race multiply times, not only because you called me an idiot, its because you call everyone an idiot when they give you a "touch" (because a touch aint bad? right..) So well, if you think im worthy a ban! then bann me! if you bann me this community is weird.. if anyone is getting a warning give him a warning for "cursing" other players!

Thanks, regards from Lindgren #19
and when ive seen the demo, i think ive had enough when he gave me than tap at first lap... but the thing im talking about is the race before this, but he doesnt want to share that cuz hes the one that did wrong!
d4u5d6u7

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

good! You gave me no way I was jumping and you have stood in the middle I gave a ring and you do not just fall has reached a lie down so I called you an idiot because you were cutting the corner and I was doing it for that round this is what the majority holds to be faster and give you crossed I accidentally hit you and agr in this last race you arrived and did not stop hitting me I've got three we saved only for you

thank you hope you never have to put another demo
grateful dudu # 144
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Hammer of justice! *calls jlv*
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Klazyz/Lindgren, since you're here I can just warn you. You'll be banned for just riding around trying to hit people like that. The next time it happens you'll get a 1 week ban.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Klazyz

Post by Klazyz »

Okie dokie..