Jeremy09

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Jeremy09

Post by HeGgE »

Dunno if i was gonna post it here at first but this will be my first :/
this is the second race that jeremy t bones me over a berm im im sick of it. i wouldnt care if hes going inside and do a brake check or hits me with the side or backwheel but this is the second time its with the front tire.

im sure you have the demo from the main we just raced so i dont bother to post it unless you want me to.
its on lap 3 in the turn after the second triple after the sand section. ill be satisfied if hes banned for a few rounds or something.
SuZuKi KiD345
Team: DmK-Owner/Rider

Re: Jeremy09

Post by SuZuKi KiD345 »

"Racings Rubin" get over it everyone takes ppl out u werent lappin him
NoFear#34
TannerKawi250f
Team: Privateer

Post by TannerKawi250f »

says the lapper... :roll:
SuZuKi KiD345
Team: DmK-Owner/Rider

Post by SuZuKi KiD345 »

TannerKawi250f wrote:says the lapper... :roll:
EXCUSE ME i dont even race that and tanner i beat u every race so you need to shut up
NoFear#34
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

well the round at houston i did lap him and he went inside and punted me over the berm so stfu dude!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

SuZuKi KiD345 wrote:
TannerKawi250f wrote:says the lapper... :roll:
EXCUSE ME i dont even race that and tanner i beat u every race so you need to shut up
Wow a bit cocky are we. Seems you need some humilty. As this thread was ment for JLV, and Jeremy, where you come into play I really have not a clue . :wink:
TannerKawi250f

Post by TannerKawi250f »

Haha. are u serious kid.You have never beat me and you know that.
TannerKawi250f

Post by TannerKawi250f »

oh and hege i wast calling u a lapper.
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

SuZuKi KiD345 wrote:"Racings Rubin" get over it everyone takes ppl out u werent lappin him
i stand to correct u that its pronounced "Rubbings Racing"
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If I started banning people for takeouts like that I'd have to ban half the people racing.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

Aight then i dont have to worry about try and pass people the fair and clean way. ill just punt them over the fucing berm. atleast try and get thoose shitty moves away from the organized races! like i said im happy if hes just banned from one or two races. then maybe he wont do that shit. like i said i wouldnt care if he did it with his side or backwheel but with the front tire? cmon man!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

jlv wrote:If I started banning people for takeouts like that I'd have to ban half the people racing.
Could you start today? I would like to you to sleep sometime though, maybe an early start tomorrow will do.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

HeGgE wrote:Aight then i dont have to worry about try and pass people the fair and clean way. ill just punt them over the fucing berm. atleast try and get thoose shitty moves away from the organized races! like i said im happy if hes just banned from one or two races. then maybe he wont do that shit. like i said i wouldnt care if he did it with his side or backwheel but with the front tire? cmon man!
You are the only one apparently.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

well it doesnt matter if you have the new or old system i would have been punted over the berm anyway. sure he might have tipped over for a short bit but i would still be down my 7-10 seconds! i dont see where the problem is to try and get a clean organized race? sure you must be able to do a blockpass etc but dude when its the second time he t bones then maybe make him miss one round or some!
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

Yeah, put him in the hospital so he can't race :lol: or shall I say so he can't punt hegge half way across the track ;)