Jeremy09

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Jeremy09

Post by jlv »

HeGgE wrote:well it doesnt matter if you have the new or old system i would have been punted over the berm anyway. sure he might have tipped over for a short bit but i would still be down my 7-10 seconds! i dont see where the problem is to try and get a clean organized race? sure you must be able to do a blockpass etc but dude when its the second time he t bones then maybe make him miss one round or some!
What can I say? I was trying to put in stuff to discourage those passes and people hated it so much there was a 40 to 0 vote against it.

If I had my way, when someone T-bones you like that he'd fall over and stay there for 30 seconds! But I sure as hell don't want to be in charge of personally judging every single pass.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Re: Jeremy09

Post by HeGgE »

on your series it doesnt happen that often but when it does happen make him loose one round. ofc you can t bone someone on accident but you can clearly see when it on purpose like in this case. same as he did on houston that made me loose the 5th position i had gotten to from 15th place on 11 non crashing laps when he was a lapper he goes inside and punts me over the berm with 2 laps to go so i got 9th instead. from the looks of it hes just gonna keep doing it unless you ban him from racing the series next week.