#69 "S-Kiv"

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

#69 "S-Kiv"

Post by McNeil Racing »

well im trying to lap him ... had to block pass him on like the 4th or 5th lap to get by him cuz he wouldnt move (even tho hes a lapper) so after i blocked pass him.. the left hander b4 the 2 table tops he comes flying in and takes me out trying to unlap himself.. the server we were in was 02

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/273562 ... kiv.mxdemo

bannnnn himm ;d
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Re: #69 "S-Kiv"

Post by Nybrok »

karma is a bitch
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Nybrok wrote:karma is a bitch
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter

Post by McNeil Racing »

i agree karma is a bitch but that has no relavence to my topic... lmfao fail troll
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That sucks, but I don't ban people for being bad lappers.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter

Post by McNeil Racing »

it dont mean to be rude .. but it sucks that people within the community dont respect one another enough to get outta the way for a faster rider for what the 1-2 seconds that it takes?? sad ..
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

McNeil Racing wrote:it dont mean to be rude .. but it sucks that people within the community dont respect one another enough to get outta the way for a faster rider for what the 1-2 seconds that it takes?? sad ..
respect is proportional to anonymity, ah the magic of internet to give those who are normally nervous, scared and shy a way to be like those who ridicule them in real life.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Besides, you should have known he was a gooner because of the number he chose. Sheesh.