Nybrok Take me out alltime

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
bengan141
Crushed Dissenter

Nybrok Take me out alltime

Post by bengan141 »

Hey jlv, i dont understund what nybrok is doing he is SOO much faster than me but he drive into me trying to stop me to driving and even he wait a lap when he dont can drive to me.. so he wait a lap and then he trying to take me down, it so frustrating. when i crash he wait infront of me and backing into me and drive forward so i cant ride.. JUST look at ALL demo..

JLV i think u need to bann him, he is so bad at me now i dont know why :s

Demo link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sylgg11tfl8yfjx
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: Nybrok Take me out alltime

Post by Sweendoggy »

I watched it, and I'm friends with Nybrok, but it doesn't look good for him in this demo. You must have made him mad somehow is my guess, but it seems he had your number (#134) The first take out was 1 thing, as was the second. But he obviously wasn't racing, because he stopped and waited for you in a corner. Bummer I think a warning would be good for him, as it appears it was only 1 race. If it continues I would say he needs a ban, but I highly doubt this will be a reoccuring incident with him. Sorry for your bad race, we'll see what JLV thinks.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

I'm very excited how Nybrok will answer. Go for it teammate! Since I know bengan, I know that he can make ppl very pissed!
bengan141
Crushed Dissenter

Post by bengan141 »

hahaha, sib u still angry for that in sma. i dont make ppl mad they make me mad..
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

I bet u talked shit to Nybrok, then he gave u the payback and u post the demo! Cmon boy!
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Talking shit doesn't get you banned though boy! :wink:
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Talking shit is a reason to get a payback! I guess Nybrok wouldn't die if he will get a 1 day ban. Hopefully he won't!
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

It is, but the consequences are for him to face.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Man,Bengan...korv. I thought you were "playing" with me, it all began yesterday in 02 when you took me out some times,then i was just pushing you back and i thought you were in the "game" :mrgreen: Well then i continued trolling(which was wrong thing to do) with you and then you go crazy. Im messing with alot of guys in 02, like with frederick,FoxXy,sib,midbeck,arma,knapp etc etc...i take them out some times and say "umad? umadbro?" and its just for fun, when i do that, they do it back to me,and we all are having good time :roll:

Well im sorry anyways, was wrong thing to do with you, i don't know you good enough so that might be the reason.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

I love you <3 :lol:
The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Post by The Fox »

Nybrok wrote:Man,Bengan...korv. I thought you were "playing" with me, it all began yesterday in 02 when you took me out some times,then i was just pushing you back and i thought you were in the "game" :mrgreen: Well then i continued trolling(which was wrong thing to do) with you and then you go crazy. Im messing with alot of guys in 02, like with frederick,FoxXy,sib,midbeck,arma,knapp etc etc...i take them out some times and say "umad? umadbro?" and its just for fun, when i do that, they do it back to me,and we all are having good time :roll:

Well im sorry anyways, was wrong thing to do with you, i don't know you good enough so that might be the reason.
Yeah we just have fun I love block passing You too nybrok :lol:
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Kim loves touching with guys. If he touches you,you are one lucky guy.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

bengan141
Crushed Dissenter

Post by bengan141 »

Nybrok i understund u but, i write manny time "NYBROK WTF and CAN U STOP THAT!", sry nybrok..Add my messenger so we can talk : yama_best_95_96@hotmail.com
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The standard I go with is if they keep cutting the track to hit someone they get banned. If someone's mad enough to stop and wait for you to come around again it's not as big of a deal IMO. One thing I will do is take Nybrok off the marshal list since marshals need to have a cooler head than that.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.