joe # 195 suzuki

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
nings400
Team: Privateer

joe # 195 suzuki

Post by nings400 »

this guy for the past 9 races has not even completed a lap. he is just going around taking the leader out who ever it is.everyone is getting annoyed
and quiting because he is ruining the game for everyone else. i posted this message right after i had had enough. im sorry i dont have a demo or anything but im sure some guys will comment on this and have something.

cheers guys.
Magnus42

Re: joe # 195 suzuki

Post by Magnus42 »

nings400 wrote:this guy for the past 9 races has not even completed a lap. he is just going around taking the leader out who ever it is.everyone is getting annoyed
and quiting because he is ruining the game for everyone else. i posted this message right after i had had enough. im sorry i dont have a demo or anything but im sure some guys will comment on this and have something.

cheers guys.
Sorry, but no one can do something about this unless you have a demo.... :wink:
I have meet many douche bags who goons, but after a while i have started to just don't care about these no lifers. A advice from me to you! :D
nings400

Post by nings400 »

yea cheers man. id say someone will have one as there was alot of people that wernt happy. but yea thanks
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

nings400 wrote:yea cheers man. id say someone will have one as there was alot of people that wernt happy. but yea thanks
For future reference, if you want to save a demo of the game with someone taking you out after the race type this into the chat ** Indicate where you enter in a name of your choice. /namedemo enternamehere Hope this helps. 8)
nings400

Post by nings400 »

kool i think i got it haha cheers heaps