nestle 199

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Hondamxer94

nestle 199

Post by Hondamxer94 »

right at start of second race he just cuts across and take out multiple people including me, and the race before he was cuttin the track the whole time there is people that were in there that would back up that argument thanks, Carbon
Hondamxer94

Re: nestle 199

Post by Hondamxer94 »

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Didn't see a 199 in there.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

on the red and black honda?? he was in there
facuu Godoyy #696
Team: i dont have

Post by facuu Godoyy #696 »

hello, im nestle 199 lol, #94 upload wrong race because it was at glenside that all this happend, i star to took him off because one race before, in smith town, in the start, i was trying to get the holeshot, but he win it, but thats not the point, in the start, we were going head to head and when i start to brake, accidentally, my brakes lock and i crash into him, and this bother him and start tofight me and insult me, so i get tired of this and i start to tooking him in the next race, only him, only one time i crash other person, soo it was all fury, no because i love crash people, its the first time that i did this so, well jvl if you wanna ban me 5 or 6 or 7 day no problem, but well its all up to you bye
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

facuu Godoyy #696 wrote:hello, im nestle 199 lol, #94 upload wrong race because it was at glenside that all this happend, i star to took him off because one race before, in smith town, in the start, i was trying to get the holeshot, but he win it, but thats not the point, in the start, we were going head to head and when i start to brake, accidentally, my brakes lock and i crash into him, and this bother him and start tofight me and insult me, so i get tired of this and i start to tooking him in the next race, only him, only one time i crash other person, soo it was all fury, no because i love crash people, its the first time that i did this so, well jvl if you wanna ban me 5 or 6 or 7 day no problem, but well its all up to you bye
man i wish i had a screenshot of this stuff too, "accidentaly" hahah right :mrgreen:
facuu Godoyy #696
Team: i dont have

Post by facuu Godoyy #696 »

Hondamxer94 wrote:
facuu Godoyy #696 wrote:hello, im nestle 199 lol, #94 upload wrong race because it was at glenside that all this happend, i star to took him off because one race before, in smith town, in the start, i was trying to get the holeshot, but he win it, but thats not the point, in the start, we were going head to head and when i start to brake, accidentally, my brakes lock and i crash into him, and this bother him and start tofight me and insult me, so i get tired of this and i start to tooking him in the next race, only him, only one time i crash other person, soo it was all fury, no because i love crash people, its the first time that i did this so, well jvl if you wanna ban me 5 or 6 or 7 day no problem, but well its all up to you bye
man i wish i had a screenshot of this stuff too, "accidentaly" hahah right :mrgreen:
hey, in the first race at smithtown , it was accidentally in the start, after that you call me fucking retard, you remember?
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

facuu Godoyy #696 wrote:
Hondamxer94 wrote:
hey, in the first race at smithtown , it was accidentally in the start, after that you call me fucking retard, you remember?
nope not at all what happend to saying these exact words "Fuck jlv" huh and u love crashing people? go to the 04 server and have destruction derby all you want
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

facuu Godoyy #696 wrote:
Hondamxer94 wrote:
nope not at all what happend to saying these exact words "Fuck jlv" huh and u love crashing people? go to the 04 server and have destruction derby all you want