mxf_poposki #55

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

mxf_poposki #55

Post by McNeil Racing »

well was on 02 rideing a yz 125 2010 blue skin... just rideing was in 2nd or 3rd went to go lap this guy ... lapped him.. i fell,, he caught back up we both collided... then i passed him again (sorry for the story) then i went over the burm .. he went passed me and waited for me to go infront of him so going down the straight away into the ride hander b4 the finish line he comes in and blatantly takes me out... was on lap 4 i believe. hes on the suzuki
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
MXF_Popopski
Team: Privateer

Re: mxf_poposki #55

Post by MXF_Popopski »

For your information I was in 2nd position and I fell and then you came into collision on me and you insulted me. Could you explain this?
MXF Online Championship here =>http://www.mxforum.be/index.php?showforum=80
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter

Post by McNeil Racing »

jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
MXF_Popopski
Team: Privateer

Post by MXF_Popopski »

dude I have the game for 5 years ago so it's not a guy like you who will make me ban, at least I hope that jlv will make the right decision.
MXF Online Championship here =>http://www.mxforum.be/index.php?showforum=80
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Just off the description it doesn't sound like he did anything I'd ban him over.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter

Post by McNeil Racing »

iight worth a shot.... sorry for wasteing yur time