Zachkx100

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: Zachkx100

Post by Brina927 »

I was there :D and Warrior I think you're the one who needs to chill. The only reason he was messing around yesterday was because I was on my laptop using the keyboard so I absolutely sucked. He was just riding around super slow with me and when you came around you got tangled up. From what I recall he definitely did NOT flip out. You still won the race so I don't see what the big deal is. Even if you didn't I still don't see what the big deal is. We didn't get in your way on purpose, I was just a goon who could barely ride straight :D I don't see how people can get so upset over one online race, I've done hundreds and I'm sure you have too and There will be hundreds more. The only time I really see why someone could get so upset is during a big event like the national series, which me and my team do take seriously. Other than that really, no big deal and chill out. You judging Zach off what he did yesterday is completely wrong. We're only trying to have fun on the game its usually my fault cause I drag him into being a goon with me :D I'm gonna get a little cheesy here and say that Zach is by far one of the more mature guys I've met on this game, trust me if he were anything like 80% of the boys on this community I wouldn't be defending him here. Everybody has their off days.

And Phathry, that was about cutting the track, did he cut the track this time either? I think not,therefor that was completely irrelevant ;)
I WIN!!!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Lets get one thing strait, you are defending him tooth and nail because you are madly in love with him, not because of his maturity level. 8)
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Phathry25 wrote:What happened to your high on track moral standards because you race in real life Zach?

So much for holding yourself above the rest of the community because you actually race in real life, unlike the rest of us. :roll:
That was about track cutting, to be fair. But I do admit it was childish, I'm sure you've done it at one point. :lol:
warrior462 wrote:Zach, you really need to grow up a bit. The past few days you've been in the server doing dumb things and getting mad at me when I call you on it. All I said the first day was "watch your lines", and the next it was "if you're gonna screw around you should do it elsewhere", and you absolutely flipped both times. I really don't have a problem with you generally, but lately you just need to cool down and think a little. This episode, while technically within the rules, is completely ridiculous and unacceptable. Sure, he was wrong first, but you gotta just let that stuff go, you ended up looking FAR worse than him at the end of the whole thing. Use your head, let's try and have some respect in this community.
Woah woah woah, hold up. I have PLENTY of respect for anyone here, just like everyone else should. As for you saying that to me, I didn't flip out, I very calmly stated that I moved to the side while you were lapping me, I was riding with Brina, who was on her laptop using a keyboard, so technically I wasn't screwing around, I was just riding with someone. YOU were the one that flipped out just because I didn't have my try hard pants on, let's just get that straight right now. I can't help it if you can't go around someone that is WAY outside of the main race line.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Phathry25 wrote:Lets get one thing strait, you are defending him tooth and nail because you are madly in love with him, not because of his maturity level. 8)
Yes Mr.Irrelevant, that is why, "and one day I will confess my undying love for him" I'm not going to argue about why I'm defending someone who I feel doesn't diserve a ban..................Anything else completely off topic?
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Not really trying to start anything. But something jumped at me while reading through this awesome thread.

Keep in ming I an neutral here.
Zachkx100 wrote: I very calmly stated that I moved to the side while you were lapping me, I was riding with Brina, who was on her laptop using a keyboard, so technically I wasn't screwing around, I was just riding with someone
Here is where that issue went wrong. If you are going to just ride around with someone. Esp ( knowing brina is pretty fast ) who was obviously out of her element using the keys. My suggestion ( I could be wrong ), but would be to go onto another server, or a private server. I am guessing this was all done on 02 server. People need to be going in there to race, and practice. Sounds to me, this should have took place in 04 server.

Again Not starting anything, but there is 2 sides to each story, and I just kinda caught that. Sorry. :wink:
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Exactly what I was getting at Jeff, when I asked him to take it elsewhere. I wasn't angry when I said it, in all fairness he couldn't have known that because it's a chat, but there was no reason for him to freak out, which he absolutely did, no matter what he says. Now I've got Brina trying her best to take me out every time she sees me online, just because I asked Zach to be respectful. This is a joke, these two are getting completely out of control here.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Just went on the 02 server, Brina went to pass me no biggie, but the Zach was lapping me, yet stopping right in the middle of the track to wait for her. I dunno, It is just practice so who cares about getting that lap back.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Rofl Warrior. That's complete BS there. When it's the last few turns before the finish, yes you're going to go for a pass even if it's a little desperate. And it's not like I clear out punted you. So stop your whining about every little thing, might I add the race right after you decided you would attempt to take me out everywhere as well, then it was a battle. I thought it was fun honestly.Zach didn't freak out at all. All he said was how he pulled over for you. Any more lies? And yes Jeff, I can agree maybe we should have gone somewhere else. But the track on 02 was fun and I enjoyed watching Zach go so fast on it lol. But that wont happen again as I have no intentions on using a keyboard ever again.

And to your last comment Jeff, he stopped for me to go by because he wanted to let me get the extra lap in, it was right before the finish right? It's a courteous thing to do.
My Stats
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

I'm not even going to reply to you, Warrior. You're obviously going to point out every little thing I do.
motoxjeff#7 wrote:Just went on the 02 server, Brina went to pass me no biggie, but the Zach was lapping me, yet stopping right in the middle of the track to wait for her. I dunno, It is just practice so who cares about getting that lap back.
I didn't stop in the middle of the track, I SLOWED up to let her go by again, on the LAST turn, I had a 20 second lead by that point, why are you complaining about something so stupid? Like you said, it is just practice, so why even complain about that?

BallZach<3
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Get a room you two...

Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

My Stats
nings400
Team: Privateer

Post by nings400 »

if thats truly what zach looks like. just ban him for that picture alone! hahaha
Old zach needs his girl to stick up for him STINK BRO! hahaha
MxHuett
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MxHuett »

Well, let's get back on topic and wait for JLV to get on and see what he thinks?
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Nings, butt out. Huett, I never had a problem with you, in fact I thought you were messing around the whole time and having fun just a I was. Now, whether ktm told you to report me or not is irrelevant, what is relevant is the fact that you'd waste your time reporting me over something so stupid. I'm not going to sit here and beg for forgiveness either way, I don't think I did anything worth a ban, I never would've done it if I knew you were going to be as immature as you are and cause so much drama with a silly ban request. This thing has blown way out of proportion.

BallZach<3
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I was in a chat with AJ and I took the shot because he forgot to.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.