HELP PLEASE!

Post your questions here
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

HELP PLEASE!

Post by Erichellgren »

Hey, Ive got an own server and i got few problems on it,
I dont know how to change track, And I dont know how to make like more ppls can join, Now is my max size for max 3 players. I wanna change it, How i do
Help Please :D !

E.Hellgren #48
sk84life933

Re: HELP PLEASE!

Post by sk84life933 »

You go to the server args located in the server folder you downloaded. to change a track, samething you go to server args and there are some tracks listed below. You can delete them or you can add some. just copy what it says then type in the track instead of the other track.
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

sk84life933 wrote:You go to the server args located in the server folder you downloaded. to change a track, samething you go to server args and there are some tracks listed below. You can delete them or you can add some. just copy what it says then type in the track instead of the other track.
Okay I got It. But I need to make my self owner of server -.-
But i dont know where to find that numbers. Or what i need to do. All i know is i need to put in --admin [Number] or what else in args
Hmm, Help me. Add my msn please.
Erichellgren@hotmail.com
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Read the readme that comes with the server, it explains all of the commands and how to use them (and how to make yourself admin of it).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.