UID

Post your questions here
stephen136
Team: Privateer

UID

Post by stephen136 »

Could someone explain how UID numbers work and how you get one.
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Re: UID

Post by aaronr5 »

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's a number you get when you get the game and it's just what order everyone got the game. So if yours is like 100 you would be the 100 person to get the game. But race organizers use it to help organize there races haha and also you can track your stats with that number. If you wanna know yours then go in game and open the chat box by hitting T and then "I think" you type /listplayers or something like that I'm sure someone can tell you if that does not work. But yours will be beside your name or number.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

In a server you type server, listplayers
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

aaronr5 wrote:Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's a number you get when you get the game and it's just what order everyone got the game. So if yours is like 100 you would be the 100 person to get the game.
I remember one day we went searching who had the UID of our numbers. And I remember we couldn't find a 196. Is this just because they havent been o a server since they have added the stats?

Kindof off topic, but I have just always wondered.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Your UID is embedded in your registration key. It's used to uniquely identify each user. You can find it by typing "server,listplayers" while online, or checking the stats page from a race you were in.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

MX196 wrote:
aaronr5 wrote:Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's a number you get when you get the game and it's just what order everyone got the game. So if yours is like 100 you would be the 100 person to get the game.
I remember one day we went searching who had the UID of our numbers. And I remember we couldn't find a 196. Is this just because they havent been o a server since they have added the stats?

Kindof off topic, but I have just always wondered.
Perhaps. i cant find 998 either.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Some people never play online. There are some unallocated keys too.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.