I messed something up

Post your questions here
J3RM17
Team: Privateer

I messed something up

Post by J3RM17 »

Quick run through on my situation. I was having rider model and bike model problems. The gear and graphics werent shoing up and I couldnt figure out why, sooo....I deleted everything then uninstalled the game completely. Re installed game, downloaded all the models and some skins I wanted. Put them in my my MX Simulator folder, unzipped and, nothing. Non of the skins or models are in the game and I can not for the life of me figure out why. Any help on my situation would be very appreciated.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: I messed something up

Post by jlv »

You should probably say exactly what folders you used.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
J3RM17

Post by J3RM17 »

jlv wrote:You should probably say exactly what folders you used.
Personal System folder > MXS > MX Simulator
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The game only checks the install folder, which defaults to "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator", and the personal folder, which you can access from the Windows start menu via All Programs / MX Simulator / MX Simulator Personal Folder.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
J3RM17

Post by J3RM17 »

jlv wrote:The game only checks the install folder, which defaults to "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator", and the personal folder, which you can access from the Windows start menu via All Programs / MX Simulator / MX Simulator Personal Folder.
Thanks JLV, I figured it out right before I got on the forum today.