Help with model/skin etc.

Post your questions here
prelton23

Help with model/skin etc.

Post by prelton23 »

I really have no clue what I'm doing, I'm trying to use attackers model 2012 rMZ250 is the latest I believe and I really have no clue how to make sure I'm using it. Yes I have put it in my personal folder then what do I do with it from there?

I also would like to know how to attach a skin to this model, as I have no clue how to do that either, any help would be appreciated.

And yes, I have used the search bar for hours infact. Which has then resulted in me posting this.
prelton23

Re: Help with model/skin etc.

Post by prelton23 »

Also, I have the 2012 rmz files all the files what attacker has posted, but I dont see no 2012 RMZ 250 in my list of bikes in game.
prelton23

Post by prelton23 »

Anyone? I kind of get it alot more now, I just don't know what to rename.

For example, I have AttackerSuzuki.saf in my personal folder, how do I name my skin so it uses that model?

Image That is what my personal folder looks like, I want to use the rmz250v2010 prototype suzuki, but everytime i run it, it seems to not run attackers model (I think, althought i can't tell the difference?)
prelton23

Post by prelton23 »

So I named that .png file you can see there with the little picture thing next to it I named it rmz250v2010-2013 Rmz-Prototype Suzuki Public.png and all the graphics came out backwards and messed the fuck up.

What is attackers RMZ model called 2013 Rmz? I don't have a clue!!!!! I just want a good looking bike and its annoying the hell out of me!

I thought .png files where ment to be called bike-modelname-skinname.png and .jms are ment to be bike-modelname. Which is what I done.