Motionjoy DS3 tool would not show up

Post your questions here
Naitsh
Team: Privateer

Motionjoy DS3 tool would not show up

Post by Naitsh »

Hello. Ive been using DS3 tool and a PS3 controller for about a year now. but like a month ago it would not show up when i dobbleclick on the program. I have tried to uninstall and install it many times. ive tried troubleshooting on google/youtube and stuff but can't seem to fix it.

When I try to open DS3 tool, the program itself just don't shows up. I can see down in the left corner "show hidden icons" that the logo is there. But can't get into the program.
Is there anyone who have had this problem or know how to fix it? Its been a month since i've playd mxsim and I try to get it to work every day with no success. Pretty frustrating :(

Sorry if my english is very bad, But I'll hope you guys understand what i mean. Thanks

Naitsh
If you ain't mixing gas you ain't haulin ass!
iNoScope

Re: Motionjoy DS3 tool would not show up

Post by iNoScope »

Try installing a different version of it.
Naitsh

Post by Naitsh »

iNoScope wrote:Try installing a different version of it.
Thank you man. Ive tried everyone now. version 6.01 pops up. But it is just white and loads forever. Nothing happens :( But I'll appriciate that you tried to help out :)

Naitsh
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

I've had this problem and I downloaded the latest beta at that point, might work for you to.
Naitsh

Post by Naitsh »

Lynch wrote:I've had this problem and I downloaded the latest beta at that point, might work for you to.
Is there any chance you can post link? Thanks for respond :)
Lynch

Post by Lynch »

http://www.motioninjoy.com/
Just look around there
Naitsh

Post by Naitsh »

Lynch wrote:http://www.motioninjoy.com/
Just look around there
Ofc :P U meant the 07.01 version? :) Thanks
Naitsh

Post by Naitsh »

Oh man this is so frustrating :( JLV do u have any ideas? its been 2 months since ive playd mxsim now :/
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

#keyboardftw
Naitsh

Post by Naitsh »

iNoScope wrote:#keyboardftw
I used keyboard for a long time. but now im used to controllers. Can't go back to keyboard, just too lame :P
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

Naitsh wrote:
iNoScope wrote:#keyboardftw
I used keyboard for a long time. but now im used to controllers. Can't go back to keyboard, just too lame :P
Fine, don't play Mx Simulator.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

ok... try right clicking ds3 tool. on the application that originally stopped working. try digging it out of your recycling bin if you deleted it. you need the same application you had when it originally stopped working. when you right click, press properties. then at the top right it will say "previous versions" click on that and see if you have any previous versions. if you do, restore to a day where it was working fine. if this works, it will probably only be a temporary fix. if this doesnt work, it might be an antivirus suddenly deciding that the application is "unsafe" because god forbid a controller application will give you a virus! anyway, if im not mistaken, ds3 tool application is web based. so disable your antivirus and see if it works (including windows firewall etc etc) if it works, start enabling back your antivirus 1 by 1. you'll know which one is causing the problem when ds3 tool stops working again. fiddle with that antiviruses settings to try and let ds3 tool through. if THAT doesnt work, you can always try the good ol' run as administator.
thats the best i can do for you man. good luck, and sorry for late response, heck you probably already solved the problem. just forum surfing :D
Tanner Rogers
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Anyone know how to fix my ds3 tool? I try and connect it and It just says it's not responding but then eventually works, but then if I slightly move the connection cable between my ps3 controller and my computer I get a big blue screen saying about corrupt drivers and other scary things.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Lynch

Post by Lynch »

Have you tried switching usb port and re-load the drivers? Mine used to act up alot.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Yeah done both of them, would using my other ps3 controller with a different USB connector cable make a difference?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else