2016 models problem (glitchy textures)

Post your questions here
Lyp3
Team: Sigma Motorsports

2016 models problem (glitchy textures)

Post by Lyp3 »

Hello everybody :(

So, after installing the snapshot, I didn't uderstand why 2016 models were so glitchy about textures... I see a lot of people rinding it, so it looks like I'm the only one having these kind of glitchy textures :cry:

It's occuring on SX,KX and YZ bikes only, all cc models... I found that other 2016 models wich are not glitchy are compatibles with my old skins, so it looks to be a problem with the new SX, KX and YZ models (I don'nt really knwo if it's new models) :oops:

So, here's a pic of this glitch on a SX (also occuring with kx and yz models only):

I have to tell that I downloaded at my beginnings a HQ "Real pack" for stock bikes, maybe it's conflicting with it ?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2016 models problem (glitchy textures)

Post by jlv »

Looks like you installed some skins without installing the models they go with.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Lyp3

Post by Lyp3 »

Thanks for your reply

I didn't know that it could replace a default bike graphic.

The problem is that I downloaded hundread of bikes skins and models to have a chance to see a lot of people with it ingame... So, now, I clearly don't have any idea from where the problem is comming ... This glitch only showed up with the new snapshot. As this problem is occuring with 3 bikes (SX KX and YZ), I clearly don't know how to fix it, and I don't know how a skin is working to detect a model to apply on, so I don't know how to find wich skin file is making me glitchy :roll:
Lyp3

Post by Lyp3 »

Problem solved by downloading the "2016 stock models replacement" here: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=39114