I've asked this before but nobody helped

Post your questions here
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

I've asked this before but nobody helped

Post by sethiemeboi »

well here i go again..

i have no idea how to get chestprotectors/neckbraces on gear. doesnt it have something to do with a blend file or something? i really dont know
Team: CANVAS

Re: I've asked this before but nobody helped

Post by 317 »

Yes, it has something to do with the blend file I believe. I've never messed with any of that shit but from what I know it's tricky.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

well there is several rider models with neck protectors or chest protectors. You just need to find the right .jm files on the forum.

If you want to do it yourself, you need Blender, blend file with the rider, model you want to add to the rider (unwrapped). and jm export script for blender. Then you add your additional part to the rider model, fix the unwrapping so it fits to the gear and boots, do vertexgroups for the added model and export it to jm file. Thats the model part, then you need to make a texture for it (template)
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

p2sta wrote:well there is several rider models with neck protectors or chest protectors. You just need to find the right .jm files on the forum.

If you want to do it yourself, you need Blender, blend file with the rider, model you want to add to the rider (unwrapped). and jm export script for blender. Then you add your additional part to the rider model, fix the unwrapping so it fits to the gear and boots, do vertexgroups for the added model and export it to jm file. Thats the model part, then you need to make a texture for it (template)
I think ima sit this one out